Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2011

tideborn13.jpg

These? Radiant Twilight? b:question

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikincrow - Dreamweaver
    Ikincrow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ahh i've seen those. they are GORGEOUS. [drools a little] lol i was wondering about the other ones too :] thank you for that post
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://ecatomb.net/flight-t.php

All the tideborn wings are there, so you can find the ones your looking for (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • mode7
    mode7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so i play and when i reach 30 as a tideborn i finish the wings quest but i did not get any wings so? my inventory was full at the time i complete the quest
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    mode7 wrote: »
    so i play and when i reach 30 as a tideborn i finish the wings quest but i did not get any wings so? my inventory was full at the time i complete the quest

If your inventory is full and theres an item as a reward you should get a popup upon turn in saying something like 'not enough inventory space'. Just empty out enough inventory space and turn in the quest again. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011

tideborn13.jpg

These? Radiant Twilight? b:question

Those are so pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Fallen_Godxx - Sanctuary
    Fallen_Godxx - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm a little surprised that no one has posted yet but, here you go. These are the newest tide wings from the "wildlife" packs, Belligerence. :) cost an arm and a leg to get em, but I like them. It is hard to find people who are selling them right now though, so if you are interested in buying, I would recommend you get radiant twilight for now. You may end you paying more than you should for these new ones at the given moment. b:surrender

back
    2011-09-0804-23-43.jpg

Front
    2011-09-0804-23-35.jpg
    edited September 2011
    srry about the cut off on the images above. I guess they were too big. b:surrender but you should get the idea just the same.
    edited September 2011
    i don't mean to stack post but i had to note, that I didn't see the ecatomb link above. You can view the wings there too.
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I'm a little surprised that no one has posted yet but, here you go. These are the newest tide wings from the "wildlife" packs, Belligerence. :) cost an arm and a leg to get em, but I like them. It is hard to find people who are selling them right now though, so if you are interested in buying, I would recommend you get radiant twilight for now. You may end you paying more than you should for these new ones at the given moment. b:surrender

When the OP asked for the newest wings, Belligerence weren't out. Which is why those specific wings weren't posted. Radiant twilight seems much prettier than Belligerence,, dunno why. Maybe the newest wings seem too plain iunno. Still, grats on getting them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    When the OP asked for the newest wings, Belligerence weren't out. Which is why those specific wings weren't posted. Radiant twilight seems much prettier than Belligerence,, dunno why. Maybe the newest wings seem too plain iunno. Still, grats on getting them.

Lol. I saw that date after I posed last night and felt pretty dumb. XD I did, however, see that the radiant's weren't the ones the OP was asking about, so that made me feel a bit more relevant. XD I should keep an eye on the post dates in the future.b:surrender As for comparing the two, I can see your point. I had radiant twilight before these and I have to say they had more of an impact immediately than these did. After wearing Belligerence for a while, and seeing them in particularly the darker zones, I noticed a great amount of detail in them. So over all, I think I like them more, besides, it was time to share the twilights and look at something new for a while. :P Thanks for the grats. :)