byron19973 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
title says it all, which is better?
Post edited by byron19973 on

Comments

• DarkShadowz$ - Sanctuary
    DarkShadowz$ - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well Obviously Rank 9 will attack more in terms of DPH however id have to say that 5 APS will outdamage Rank 9 By Quite a Big Margain. Full rank 9 is Probably Only good For PVP as youd have 1,33 aps Base With The Tome

So 5 APS all the way for me
    b:victoryb:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Of the two, full r9 for PvP, 5aps for PvE.
    The best period is a marriage of the two. Something like this.
    (Mind you nothing's sharded or refined)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    5 aps or GTFO b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Indeed. Gtfo ****_
    I've duo'd FCC with a 5aps sins and a 4aps Sac assult DDT sin. Both have about the same refines/shards. 4aps DDT sin was more powerful.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    4 aps with rank9 daggers is the best DPS (expet for G15 nirvana with god of frenzy and interval)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    4 aps with rank9 daggers is the best DPS (expet for G15 nirvana with god of frenzy and interval)

You'll also need another +damage mod on the weapon, plus a decent amount of attack levels.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You'll also need another +damage mod on the weapon, plus a decent amount of attack levels.

was in nirvana with a sin with +10 G15 with sac strike and -0.05 int daggers.
    Her max DMG was 66k with Dragons, Subsea, Mire and Sage Amp.
    (side note mine was 28k max QQ)

While with a R9+11 4 aps i seen in _Skai_ video a 88k an 98 k crit with the same buffs.

So all is up to u to decide in witch path u will invest.

btw sry for the necro
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    I can't believe there are STILL noobs who think those crit arrows work for any non-bow weapon...
    -facefin-
    ~Spazz~