Perfect World Entertainment - Israel

NeonSeeker - Harshlands
NeonSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
Hey! can you please send some how request to israel so they will build Perfect World Entertainment stores?
I want to buy prepaid cards so badly but i cant because im under 16 and dont have credit card or my parents dont want to give me their credit card because they are afraid that you guys will keep stealing and pulling cash from their credit card...
(i bet that all israelian Perfect World International players will be very very happy if you will send a request to israel to build some Perfect World Entertainment stores)
So im asking you that and please answer my question. (Between im from israel)
And i also bet if you will send some how a request to israel to build the stores, you will earn alot of cash.

Remember if you dont want to send or you cant, please tell me why.

Thank you, that means to me so much. b:beg
Post edited by NeonSeeker - Harshlands on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey! can you please send some how request to israel so they will build Perfect World Entertainment stores?
    I want to buy prepaid cards so badly but i cant because im under 16 and dont have credit card or my parents dont want to give me their credit card because they are afraid that you guys will keep stealing and pulling cash from their credit card...
    (i bet that all israelian Perfect World International players will be very very happy if you will send a request to israel to build some Perfect World Entertainment stores)
    So im asking you that and please answer my question. (Between im from israel)
    And i also bet if you will send some how a request to israel to build the stores, you will earn alot of cash.

Remember if you dont want to send or you cant, please tell me why.

Thank you, that means to me so much. b:beg

Currently our contracts for the Perfect World Entertainment prepaid cards are only for a few regions as it is very difficult to branch into new markets. At this time, we do not plan on our prepaid card reaching your region however, your suggestion will be forwarded personally to those that make these decisions. You can still use other prepaid options such as the Ultimate Game Card and MOL points. SMS payments are also available in your region at this time.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory