Can Perfect World Run On My PC ??

els33d2011
els33d2011 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
My Pc Spec is :
Intel[R] Pentium[R] 4 CPU 2.66Ghz, 512 Of RAM ,Intel[R] 824845GL/Chip 64Mb .... Can this game work for my pc ??? b:victory b:sad
b:victory b:cool b:puzzled b:puzzled b:avoid

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2011
    System Requirements
    If the system doesn't meet the requirements of the game, the game will either not run at all or give a less-than desirable performance. To ensure a smooth gaming experience, we recommend that you meet the following settings:

Operating SystemWindows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
    CPU

Intel Pentium 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)

RAM

1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Hard Disk

5GB of Hard Drive Space or more (14GB or more preferred)

Graphic Display

3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.

Sound Drivers

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers

Network

Broadband Internet connection required

That's from the page where you download the client. Looks like you're just scraping the bottom there, but it will work. You'll have to have the settings pretty much at the lowest possible values, so don't expect it to look great.

P.S. Reading FTW you should have found that pretty easily on your own and figured it out. I mean seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]