was it a good trade?

envie89
envie89 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
I bought a mammoth mount for 4 mil and i m trying selll it with a profit but no1 wants to buy it from me :(( Why is that? Maybe when sunshine packs will be dissmised the price will grow? And finaly was it a good deal to invest 4 mil in mammoth?
Post edited by envie89 on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just about every mount is next to worthless these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There is no market for buy/selling Mounts
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • envie89
    envie89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don t agree with you. I made 20 mil profit from buying/selling mounts. but i m not sure whether inversting i mammoth was a good move
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There's always a market for selling to gullible people.

envie, I'm sure there's someone out there willing to pay 5mil+ for a mammoth. <_< Heck, I'm gullible (and economically ignorant) enough to buy a mammoth for 5mil.

....But I don't have 5mil XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Made well over 40mil buying and selling land mounts XD. Most of my cash is in flying mounts right now, it's been a slow couple days though...

About land mounts, I think the ones who bought from other powertraders are now trying to sell at an even higher price... or people finally came to their senses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hontaru - Heavens Tear
    Hontaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    envie89 wrote: »
    I bought a mammoth mount for 4 mil and i m trying selll it with a profit but no1 wants to buy it from me :(( Why is that? Maybe when sunshine packs will be dissmised the price will grow? And finaly was it a good deal to invest 4 mil in mammoth?

The mammoth you bought for 4mil is a cheapy fair price for now a days; the mammoth now is worth 6mil+ so I would say you did make the right decision. But next time try to ask the seller to lower it down for you.