Gold/Coins

razordarkhardt13
razordarkhardt13 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
How do I send one of my characters coins? I've tried the mail system but wouldn't send.
Post edited by razordarkhardt13 on

Comments

• WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The mail system should work, unless you mistyped your character's name or something. I've sent mail through the mail to my characters countless times and it worked every time.

Another way of sending money to your other characters is through the Account Stash but that is quite costly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Pesmerga - Heavens Tear
    Pesmerga - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you could also put all your coins into the AH and then switch toons, then take the coins out. That should be able to work. Just go to where you buy/sell gold then put your coins in there.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    If the characters are on the same account, you can transfer coins only through the Account Stash without actually buying the stone. Just open up the Banker menu, click Account Stash, then click as if you were depositing coins into your normal bank. Then, log onto your other character, open up the same thing at any banker, and withdraw those coins.

Also, in order to send any coins/items through the mail, there has to be at least one (1) character in the message.
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Characters not only need to be on the same account, but on the same server as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Characters not only need to be on the same account, but on the same server as well.

Good point, though mostly common sense. You can't even mail things to characters on other servers.b:chuckle
  • liga10
    liga10 Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    Hey i have a question:

Someone can help me with 50mil coins pls ?

Pm: Gigaie
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i can help you if you want to get rid of them b:pleased
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    or if you're on heaven's tear, i can certainly help you get rid of fifty mil. b:laugh

seriously, begging doesn't work in this MMO. i dunno if there are any MMO's where it DOES work. if there are, i don't wanna play them. just go grind and farm, until you have enough to start merchanting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    liga10 wrote: »
    Hey i have a question:

Someone can help me with 50mil coins pls ?

Pm: Gigaie

Aw man, if you gave me a server, I would have sent you 100 mil instead of 50 mil :[ Guess you get none
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute