It wont let me update...

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
I launched the game and it ask me to select a server to update. I selected either one of the patches and clicked on confirm but it says please select a server. I clicked on cancel it says please select a server...b:surrender

btw do i have to be administrator to play this game on my computer
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2011
    Try manual patching.

No you don't have to be an administrator, but running the client with administrator privileges helps in Win7 and Vista environments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shiaaa333
    edited July 2011
    I dont kno which screen size i should choose...right now it looks like everything is fattened...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2011
    If you're playing in fullscreen mode it should be set to an aspect ratio that is native to your screen. Typically you will just set it to your desktop resolution in Fullscreen mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shiaaa333
    edited July 2011
    Try manual patching.

No you don't have to be an administrator, but running the client with administrator privileges helps in Win7 and Vista environments.

I downloaded the newest version and clicked on it but it says client folder corrupt...b:surrender
  • shiaaa333
    edited July 2011
    Ok so I actually renamed the major folder in my C:\ and I deleted the folder appears in the start menu coz I don't want it to be there. Do those corrupt the files somehow?
  • els33d2011
    els33d2011 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    From where did u download the client ??
    b:victory b:cool b:puzzled b:puzzled b:avoid