fix this glitch, or is it me?

Options
Roland_ - Archosaur
Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
i was in pk doing my thang, then i noticed... i died?, thing is a sin did it. but i didnt see him? at all? then i lernt there s an invis glitch? when you pop out of invis there's a delay of like 2 seconds where you can not be seen, see most sins pop out of invis with a stun anyway BUT this became a problem when i was on my psy, he pops out of invis and my soul of stunning is now no use :O because by the time i see him (mostly to burn him since i like to save psy will for ganks) hes out of his own stund state and owning me, this happened on my psy and on my seeker, i hear its a glitch but im not to sure of it, seems a bit silly for a new glitch for just 1 class to come out of no where

so is it just me or is this a real glitch? and if it is can someone fix this? or at least sticky it so a gm or someone can see it? (not sure how this works b:chuckle)
Post edited by Roland_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sadly just nobody cares about glitches. nobody care to fix anything. cheap game.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yep, they can also glitch through your charms and sometimes, when they kill you from stealth it'll say you have been killed by P-#######, so essentially, sins can use server lag as their weapon. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's called lag.

Learn the difference
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XAlukardx - Harshlands
    XAlukardx - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Server lag sucks.

When they attack out of stealth the server has to register that they ahve came out of stealth then send the info to your comp. by the time all the info is exchanged they win gogo no charm ticks lol.
    Nurfed_You (currennty a banned wizzie QQ)