Pure Pure Vit

2»

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you are mad that we beat you in territory war again, btw you say 3k health does not matter. The last push i was the last barb up i had 700 hp at one point so 3k health does matter we would have had to push again.

Also your right im useless for damage. I still have sage buffs for my sin seeker and bm though.

Also you say we have all the rank 9. Your faction has the largest refined r9 wizard out there. Its your guys fault anyway your whole faction is +10 sins, its no wonder you win in pk tourny and can't win a territory war.

your comparing a fac with like 5 r9 archers and 4 r9 psys to one with 1 r9 wiz in a 80 v 60 and claiming its due to u have 3k more hp? someone needs to get over himself lol besides fluffers uve changed faction more than underpants this year.
    what a joke.

TW: One person does not factor into a faction winning or losing. It is hard to figure out which players do the most for a faction depending on if they are winning or losing.

plus, ascend has double the r9 sins we have.

And maybe you should get your facts straight because we didnt bring a sin to kick your fac's **** in pwic.

but you guys brought +11 r9 sin elec the dumbass got owned on bramble with fail aps.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-