r9 wep

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Blademaster
does anyone else but me find it dumn that bms can only get r9 dual axes? shouldnt we be givin an option on wich one we want more? cuz if we had the ability to choose r9 claws it would really close a dmg gap between bms and sins. then there are also the more sword and pole oriented bms. what everyones elses opinion?
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• IronCloud - Lost City
    IronCloud - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah I think it sucks also, would have been awesome to compete finally with sins in the dmg area. But then again, sins are squishy, good bm's are usually pretty hard to kill. And it also was probably a part of the small scale attempt to reduce the 5.0 craze. Hense no int on the r9 daggers either(not that they need it).
    b:pleased
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i'm fine with it. the axes still hurt like hell and are great at setting up a switch to aps weapon when the situation calls for it. never knock something with god of frenzy.

no aps r9 is probably in part to reduce the aps craze, but also in part for balancing. it's hard to make something that much better than tt100 (as r9 should be), without making it obscenely overpowered.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I want a R9 sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ya ur probably right its most likely to reduce aps craze. still gotta admit that a bm with r9 claws would look ungodly cool XD