Why all the hair styles of human class are so stupid...

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
They look stupid and they are all black...b:surrenderb:sad
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    <_<...Is this only for humans? Is this in game? If so...=__= Turn on "Customizations" under the UI menu.

You can get to the UI menu by clicking the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, then clicking the computer icon, and the UI menu is the second tab.

if that's not what you mean, post a screenshot please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I mean the hair styles in the customize section when we create or modify characters. They are all black and they have no style at all...They look so plain compared to the ones in other classes.b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    I mean the hair styles in the customize section when we create or modify characters. They are all black and they have no style at all...They look so plain compared to the ones in other classes.b:surrender

You can change the color of any hairstyle you would like. The option just comes up later in the Customization process.b:victory