New flyers.

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I have no clue if anyone else already saw of posted these new flyers.
I dont care.
I also dont care what they cost but i want those damn elf wings NAOW !

New Elven wings

New Untamed beast ( Erhm O.o ... Which dev was on crack and thought this would be a good follow up after the Roc and Flying horse ? )

New Human sword

There were also 2 new flyers for the tideborn and earthguard race but for some reason Ecatomb did not give me a link to a bigger picture T_T

Aaaand ofcourse a new ground mount Which for some reason makes me think of Gilgamash's horse from FF8.. (for those ff fans that know what i'm talking about XD )
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I saw the new Elf wings on Eca, they're sexy. *.* But I'm not giving up my wings for anything, faster or not.

New untamed flyer is...<__< disturbing, to say the least. I'd love if they recolored some of the old mantas and made them 3.2+

I think I've seen the new TB mount in the game already. O_O It was only for a fleeting second though, and I swear it looked just like the unnamed Tideborn "mount 14" from eca.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    They've been in ecatomb for a while now. However, expect to see the Heaven Shine pack flyers/mount before these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Aaaand ofcourse a new ground mount Which for some reason makes me think of Gilgamash's horse from FF8.. (for those ff fans that know what i'm talking about XD )

It wouldn't be the first thing PWI has Square-napped. Big 'ol white crystal Tideborn Tree? SOMEONE watched Advent Children... and don't even get me started on that bird mount...

I would have a d@mn heart attack if these didn't come out in packs.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ohhhhh would love those Elf wings for my archer! Those are so pretty! :D And I like that ground mount. Kinda cool. lol As for the Human flyer, I am happy with my Astral Melody I have for my BM. :)
  • joor
    joor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wtf what a *** sword *pukes
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

New Untamed beast ( Erhm O.o ... Which dev was on crack and thought this would be a good follow up after the Roc and Flying horse ? )

O_O WTF!!! b:shocked

MOst Ugly Untamed fly mount I ever saw...............b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It wouldn't be the first thing PWI has Square-napped. Big 'ol white crystal Tideborn Tree? SOMEONE watched Advent Children... and don't even get me started on that bird mount...

I would have a d@mn heart attack if these didn't come out in packs.

Yeah I noticed alot of simularities like that. Not just these mounts and in game items/environment were Copied or derived from other already existing concepts.

But then again, now a days i suppose it's hard to be original anymore =.=
    O_O WTF!!! b:shocked

MOst Ugly Untamed fly mount I ever saw...............b:cry

I know right!? It looks like something that's been nommed on by all the other untamed mountsb:surrender
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver23
    /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I stumbled upon these on the Chinese site about a month ago. Here are the images I jacked from that site:

Elf

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9389/10021308063787812.jpg

Untamed

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1213/87408601.jpg

Human

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1765/66208838.jpg
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WOOOT Elven ones looks kinda pretty ones ;X

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Those fly mounts as 3 year anniversary gift pl0x b:avoid

There seem to be new earthguard and tideborn flyers aswell, although ecatomb isn't sure they are flyers and only has thumbnail pictures...
    They do look nice though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    luuuuulz at the beast flyer... that thing looks so nasty and gross. what is it, a tunnel snake?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think its an Eel. I actually find Eels extremely cute and cool b:surrender
  • /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver24
    /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver24 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what is it, a tunnel snake?

That was funny as hell.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the elf wings look like scrap metal p-.-p
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *** YEA!!!
    Moar pack items thank you pwi!!!b:thanks
    Been waiting on that forever!!! no gogogog give us those packs already!!b:thanks

/sarcasm...

Come on now...we all know they'll be in some kind of new pack
    Can't remember the last time a mount was added to the boutique that didn't come out of a pack
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont care.

New Elven wings

New Human sword

There were also 2 new flyers for the tideborn and earthguard race but for some reason Ecatomb did not give me a link to a bigger picture T_T

Out of all honesty I really don't care what any of you would think, and can careless, because I find these newer things much more of a good use either by flight, or by ground.

Although the flying sword does not look half bad...even though its my favorite color.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, these mounts and flying mounts we're posted about a month ago on PWI Forums. Only one that looks decent is the "new" mount, and the elf wings.
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont care.

New Elven wings

New Human sword

I love the new untamed mount!!!
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Actually, now that I think about it...that untamed mount kinda looks like they tried to make a Black Dragonfish. >___o The low poly texturing does not do my favorite deep sea creepfish justice though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • xiaone
    xiaone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @the untamed mount: looks like this guy in Loch Nocturne has a long-lost brother.