Sage Beastial Onslaught Fixie.

Options
Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Barbarian
Dearest Barbie dolls.

Many a time have a raged in this section of the forum about a particular skill being broken.

That one particular skill is Sage Beastial Onslaught, which cannot "Zerk."

I have +12 2nd Cast Lunar Nirvana axes. Which have zerk. So being unable to use it is, well frustrating...

BUT EVEN BETTER THAN THAT!

The patch notes for this last update...

Sage Roar has been fixed, well at least the skill description, so that it now correctly states, that it lowers the target's magic attack by 30% for 10 seconds.

LOOOOOL WTFOOOD? It doesn't even do that! It lowers it by 30% of weapon damage! In PVP at least. (PVE it actually does a full 30%)

BUT WHAT???? RAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

HOW DARE THEY FIX THAT SKILL DESCRIPTION FOR ROAR BEFORE SAGE ONSLAUGHT???

HOW MANY BARBS ASIDE FROM MYSELF ACTUALLY LEARNED ROAR?

>_>

Devs, congrats on fixing something, just next time strike a little closer to my heart.

Blade_Aether
Wind Walking Piggy takes 314092.
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fixing a skill description is totally different from fixing how a skill works

i have learned roar, and also bestial onslaught but im demon b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fuzzy can think of better things for them to fix than skill descriptions when it comes to our class. Panda feels Blade_aether's pain, but fixing zerk on Onslaught wouldn't be first on the list either.

Oh well... Fuzzy will digress. b:surrender

And like GohRaL, the panda has learned demon roar.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dearest Barbie dolls.

Many a time have a raged in this section of the forum about a particular skill being broken.

That one particular skill is Sage Beastial Onslaught, which cannot "Zerk."

I have +12 2nd Cast Lunar Nirvana axes. Which have zerk. So being unable to use it is, well frustrating...

BUT EVEN BETTER THAN THAT!

The patch notes for this last update...

Sage Roar has been fixed, well at least the skill description, so that it now correctly states, that it lowers the target's magic attack by 30% for 10 seconds.

LOOOOOL WTFOOOD? It doesn't even do that! It lowers it by 30% of weapon damage! In PVP at least. (PVE it actually does a full 30%)

BUT WHAT???? RAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEE RAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

HOW DARE THEY FIX THAT SKILL DESCRIPTION FOR ROAR BEFORE SAGE ONSLAUGHT???

HOW MANY BARBS ASIDE FROM MYSELF ACTUALLY LEARNED ROAR?

>_>

Devs, congrats on fixing something, just next time strike a little closer to my heart.

Blade_Aether
    Wind Walking Piggy takes 314092.

lol, I have sage roar and didnt even realise it was broken before, I only used it to knock sins outta stealth.

Sage Onslaught needs to be able to zerk.

I use it all the time, its my godamn F1 key!

Demon onslaught got so much when upgrading to lvl 11 the 35% crit increase.

Sage dosent miss but got uber nerfed channel and no zerk... (and inability to have weapon procs was NOT in the description, and tbh due to this small fact itself the procs should be put back onto the skill).

I bet they can fix it easily... but they would rather fix stuff no one cares about and funnel more packs into our bumcracks.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol, I have sage roar and didnt even realise it was broken before, I only used it to knock sins outta stealth.

Sage Onslaught needs to be able to zerk.

I use it all the time, its my godamn F1 key!

Demon onslaught got so much when upgrading to lvl 11 the 35% crit increase.

Sage dosent miss but got uber nerfed channel and no zerk... (and inability to have weapon procs was NOT in the description, and tbh due to this small fact itself the procs should be put back onto the skill).

I bet they can fix it easily... but they would rather fix stuff no one cares about and funnel more packs into our bumcracks.

+1 RioN
    Freaking +1.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does level 10 BO zerk? I can't say I had a weapon on to actually figure it out. Maybe it has to do with it being a ranged skill. b:sad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute