Wizard vs mystic

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Wizard
Are wizard have highest damage in the game ? How about mystic? BIDS do 500% dmg + 9k to enemies, and thicket is do 1200% dmg + 6k or so(i forgot) to enemies, and thicket give debuff and have alot faster cast than bids, so is that mean mystic is alot more better than wizard ? They have pets, plant, fast heal, strong buff and many more, so how wizard can beat them in damage amount ?
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tumcph - Harshlands
    Tumcph - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i think wizzy are DPH class. bids is base magic + 500% weapon + 9k (14k for sage/demon),
    mystic thicket is 1200% weapon + 6500 (7k for sage/demon). base damage makes bids stronger. also bids gets boost from spark while thicket doesn't. as for debuffs wizzy have undine which is stronger than mystic's debuffs. (i think). mystics could hit quicker due to faster spells but wizzy can oneshot most that crawls/flies/swims in PWI.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    In a duel vs a mystic a wizard would lose, but in pvp mystic usually get owned by a wizard. A Mystic hits hard but no where near the damg of a wizard. Yeah they have 1 little skill that deal great damg(BIDS still hits harder), but wizard have a ton of skill that wrecks
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lawl at mystic being higher damage then a wiz.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wizards hit harder than mystics and psychics but one has to consider nowadays what it takes to kill people. Due to it taking less, there's less factor into the extremely high DPH wizards have and more into what else they can accomplish that a psychic and mystic don't in evolving PVE/PVP/TW strategy. Mystics have crazy debuffs and AOE dmg+seals which can devastate groups, with basically no time to cast, unlike wiz ulti's which take quite a long time and can easily be sparked/AD'd/cancelled. Mystics also can heal and purify (SBITC/DCM), and have pets which AOE or absorb damage a target takes for them. Psychics have SSOV/SBOL/SRT amongst other AOE's which channel a hell of a lot faster than wizards and most or all cast much faster than a wizard's does.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    would be interesting to see the damage difference BT vs Thicket in a rank9+12 enviroment

they have 1200% weapon damage?
    i like potato
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    People should really REALLY stop trying to compare thicket to BIDS. Thicket's dmg is not really that great. In fact, the only people my lvl that a maxed thicket has really one shot are sins with no refines(could happen to archers too I guess without shell), phys marrow bms, and... well that's it. Thicket doesn't get the base magic attack bonus that BIDS does. Thicket counts as a summon skill, so it cannot crit, and it only gets benefit from half of your attack lvls. Something good about it counting as a summon however is that it does full dmg air to ground, and it goes through all psy buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.