Is Jone's Blessing getting fixed with this Patch?

Erza - Lothranis
Erza - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I know that there is already a thread for this, but I would like a followup of what the GM said, something along the lines of this problem will be fixed with this new patch. I have also submitted a ticket about this, and the GM has said that there is indeed a problem, and will be fixed asap. I would like to have a followup of that, is there any progress with the situation?

I heard that they will fix the weird problem with the Jone's Blessing, I have tried various ways. It was working something like 6 months ago, and now that I have begun playing again, it just does not work anymore.

If this does not work for all players, I think it would be fairer to just remove this item from the game. 30 attack levels is a lot
Post edited by Erza - Lothranis on

Comments

• Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    bless work off some on luck all is depend when it do heh
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    are you gonna keep that all to yourself? i want some!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    are you gonna keep that all to yourself? i want some!

stop cant high five woosh to jones
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dont understand guys. I've been getting my blessing like i usually do without problems...
  • Ois - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    I dont understand guys. I've been getting my blessing like i usually do without problems...

gods shine bless on you
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dont understand guys.

That's fine, most of us don't understand Ois... b:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have been getting mine with no issues o.o
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    so jones blessing will apparently never be fixed because they said 2 weeks ago we will fix it in a week its been 2 week sigh pwi u suck sometimes
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would like a followup of what the GM said, something along the lines of this problem will be fixed with this new patch

frankieraye never said it would be fixed at maintenance.
    Sorry this is taking so long to get fixed, everyone. We're not only trying to make FB Connect work 100% for everyone again, we're also trying to make a significant improvement to it.

These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next week, and with a little bit of luck, Facebook Rewards (which is what we're changing the name to) will be fully functional for everyone once more.

That post was made last Friday. I highlighted when he said it should be fixed by. There was no need to make yet another blessing thread...