FB 69 Tabbing Polearm not working

Options
phmn
phmn Posts: 57 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I recently did a fb69 on my lvl 71 assassin. Did the 20x3 got all the tabs, wined the dungeon then proceeded with bosses(as usual). Pyro and nob tabbed fine, I go to tab pole and it fails as soon as I get the quest. I trash a quest to make sure my log wasn't full and it still fails. So we pass lead around the squad for a little then I go to tab again. Not only did Pole fail again but Nob did as well. So we pass lead around again and nob works again but not pole. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue before. I've been playing for 2-3yrs and this is the first time I've ever run into this, so any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. (also support wanted me to post this so they can see if it has happened to anyone else.) Thanks in advance.

~xShadowshotx~
Arynx Demon Archer 105-105-105
Karma - Etherblade
http://mypers.pw/8/#368041
Post edited by phmn on

Comments

• Pakoshi - Dreamweaver
    Pakoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I assume you checked to make sure no-one else in squad had a full quest list as well?
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This. Someone else's quest log could have been full.
    I assume you checked to make sure no-one else in squad had a full quest list as well?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately some tabs just glitch now even if people's quest list and inventory have space. Happens all the time to me in Brim, Eden, and Abba. Get used to it.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i still have a fb79 tab cuz it failed on the last boss.thought chineez people knew how to fix stuff..