Secret Passage PK

uchihadarkbr
uchihadarkbr Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
I was not playing for four months, now I'm playing again, and I was informed about who is killing the Secret Passage will be banned

Post edited by uchihadarkbr on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    TY Reds ^^, yes you will be banned just as the thread says.
  • uchihadarkbr
    uchihadarkbr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i have 2 questions :
    if I'm going to help a friend in there, and an "Sir noob" die to my psy buffs trying kill me o.o ?
    why only now? there is an epic place, to cut a few heads
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    first of all you cannot atack players there (I tried it b:pleased), it's like safe zone.

few more questions: one time I was atacked by sin just out of first room in SP. I killed him, but my last atack hit him when he was already in first room (where PK is bannable). so if he would take screenshot and sent ticked would I be banned for this? even if it's self defense?

and second question. for how long you get ban if you kill somebody there?

sorry for my broken english.
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    first of all you cannot atack players there (I tried it b:pleased), it's like safe zone.

few more questions: one time I was atacked by sin just out of first room in SP. I killed him, but my last atack hit him when he was already in first room (where PK is bannable). so if he would take screenshot and sent ticked would I be banned for this? even if it's self defense?

and second question. for how long you get ban if you kill somebody there?

sorry for my broken english.

You've got this all wrong. The entry room of secret passage IS a safe zone, you can't be attacked in there. Everywhere else in secret passage is pvp-enabled, but is also bannable if you pk people. Self defense is self defense, you'd only get banned if you are the aggressor (as I understand).
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    rofl.....I laugh if somebody tries to report me for killing them on a PVP server.

Sorry, but you don't like dieing? Go reroll onto a PvE server, just like I rerolled on a PvP server cause I was shet bored of PvE **** b:bye.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Self defense is self defense, you'd only get banned if you are the aggressor (as I understand).

I don't recommend doing this. The other person could easily screenshot this act out of context and show you attacked them and killed them. Never attack anyone in SP for any reason or you risk banning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't recommend doing this. The other person could easily screenshot this act out of context and show you attacked them and killed them. Never attack anyone in SP for any reason or you risk banning.

and if I have a red name and risking to drop items? still cant defend b:laugh these "rules" is biggest bull**** I ever seen, but I already told this in another tread so nvm...

and yea, players still pking in sp (i did it myself) and nobody cares. b:chuckle
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you have crossed sword symbol above your head and you send in a ticket they will probably send one back saying "lol"
    PWI b:bye
  • DeadMind_ - Archosaur
    DeadMind_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ive seen many red named ppl waiting inside SP to get their target....mostly 80+ sins and BMs.

These ppl arent letting most of the white names do their Fb/Bh 29 properly but none of them got banned lolb:shockedb:angryb:sad