OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    5aps sage is nice, but 5aps demon with cotd is even better:
    http://pwcalc.com/d5c17c8e1a6f3fea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nirn17
    nirn17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm too lazy to do the math but.. Warsoul dagger has 20% more attack lvls & higher base dmg, while Rank 9 Daggers 1 out of 2/3 hits will do 100% dmg from either crit or zerk & 1 out of 4/5 hits will do 200% dmg from zerk & crit proc at same time. Basing the 1/2& 1/4 with average crit & proc rate of 30% Although an end game sin will have atleast 35% crit. If you use powerdash, you will see a massive zerk+crit stack one after another making the r.9 superior over the warsoul daggers.

So in 3 hits Warsoul Dagger would've done 60% more attack & 120% if crit while in 3 hits Rank9 daggers would'ver done 100% dmg from either zerk or crit or 200% dmg if both procs every 3 hit.

Well, if you combine the fact that zerk is kind of like crit rate +30%, you'd get 65% chance to do 2x dmg & 32.5% to do 4x dmg.

This is a very late message but although warsoul dags do not have GoF they DO NOT NEED TO. being a warsoul weapon means that they negate all forms of defence, in essence if i hit 50k on a lvl1 toon that has lvl 1 gear, then i will hit 50k on the same toon when they r lvl105 with full r9+12. :)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nirn17 wrote: »
    This is a very late message but although warsoul dags do not have GoF they DO NOT NEED TO. being a warsoul weapon means that they negate all forms of defence, in essence if i hit 50k on a lvl1 toon that has lvl 1 gear, then i will hit 50k on the same toon when they r lvl105 with full r9+12. :)

Nope.

That's just a faulty misconception born from the bad way PWE decided to describe attack levels.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If money isnt the problem , there are tons of people you could help instead of spending them on a game ..................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Probably the ultimate defensive build possible while having 4 aps.
    http://pwcalc.com/f3b379f5bed6b07a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    5 aps base r9 build (albeit one step shy of impossible to achieve).
    Sparks to 3.33 with demon CoD, achieving 113 attack levels, while having full JoSDs sharded for 62 defense levels, not to mention 42% crit.
    Nearly 300k sparked DPS (again, with demon CoD) before factoring in Wolf Emblem, Power Dash, Subsea, and other such things.
    I dare you to show me a better build that balances both offense and defense, sans tweaking a few pieces.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    5 aps base r9 build (albeit one step shy of impossible to achieve).
    Sparks to 3.33 with demon CoD, achieving 113 attack levels, while having full JoSDs sharded for 62 defense levels, not to mention 42% crit.
    Nearly 300k sparked DPS (again, with demon CoD) before factoring in Wolf Emblem, Power Dash, Subsea, and other such things.
    I dare you to show me a better build that balances both offense and defense, sans tweaking a few pieces.

Even if you had an endless supply of mats, how long would it take to get all of those adds b:surrender.

Where as the one i posted would be manageable, sort off b:sad

Btw you put on a G15 helm instead of a G16 helm
    http://pwcalc.com/14504d3e86c10c66 :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Even if you had an endless supply of mats, how long would it take to get all of those adds b:surrender.

Where as the one i posted would be manageable, sort off b:sad
    I'm aware of this and addressed such in parentheses. It's a fantasy build that's near impossible, yes. However, all the builds we post now as plausible were just as unthinkable back when this thread was made. Impossible to roll gear is really the only "if only" gear we have to dream about nowadays. Besides, OP said "possible." Statistically it's impossible to get this, but not technically. Especially not for those people who seem to be MADE of pure dumb luck.
    Btw you put on a G15 helm instead of a G16 helm
    http://pwcalc.com/14504d3e86c10c66 :P
    For the set bonus with the g15 sleeves.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    I'm aware of this and addressed such in parentheses. It's a fantasy build that's near impossible, yes. However, all the builds we post now as plausible were just as unthinkable back when this thread was made. Impossible to roll gear is really the only "if only" gear we have to dream about nowadays. Besides, OP said "possible." Statistically it's impossible to get this, but not technically. Especially not for those people who seen to be MADE of pure dumb luck.

For the set bonus with the g15 sleeves.

Lol i didnt even notice the sleeves you had on b:surrender

Btw i wish i was one of those peope who had really good luck -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Btw i wish i was one of those peope who had really good luck -_-

So do I -,..,-
    ~Spazz~
  • Severos - Raging Tide
    Severos - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    if you want PvE i'd go 4aps with R9 dags or that nirvy dags with GoF and x1/x2 -0.05int (sory can't remember the name)

if you want for PvP then i'd go full R9 or something near to it and play SS/CoTD way which ever name you prefer (SS=skill spammer/ CoTD=Chill of The Depth) tested on private server with +7 refines, and in more that 95% of the times SS/CoTD wins against aps.

P.S: if you want SS/CoTD you should go sage for better effects on your skills, and if you want to test it your self on the private server i play, send a pm pls since it's bannable to write the name here.
    on a side not if you see this girl tell me [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<.<
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    if you want PvE i'd go 4aps with R9 dags or that nirvy dags with GoF and x1/x2 -0.05int (sory can't remember the name)
    TT-based are ☆☆Dark Death Thorn. Lunar-based are ☆☆Netherworld Guidance.
    ~Spazz~
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/586a86a6d75ab382

impossiborru!
    -but prolly best :P

free choice of shards ofc.
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Necro much o,,,o

Although its kinda interesting to see wht was once thought impossible being the current standard of the game.

Already seen sins running around with +12 Adversity on RT.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    looken wrote: »
    http://pwcalc.com/586a86a6d75ab382

impossiborru!
    -but prolly best :P

free choice of shards ofc.
    I already topped with with 5aps base Adversity.
    ~Spazz~
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
This discussion has been closed.