A few issues :

Ping isn't different from east coast servers for me and im from germany
    No PVP Server

Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Noob - Lothranis
    Noob - Lothranis Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What chu talking about? Lot's of people in new servers.

You're a troll OP. a noob troll.

New server rocks.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I make you facepalm? And you don't think there might be a slight difference between a new English language server on a different coast than before with what was at the time still a fairly new game vs. a German language server in Europe now that PWI has been around for years? German is less commonly spoken than English and lots of people already have long established characters and relationships now, so fewer people will want to switch right away. Basically, you're comparing apples and oranges.

Anyways, my point was, give it time and it will fill up more. Six or seven days after opening is way too early to worry about such things. I'm sure there are lots of players out there who don't even know that there are European servers now (despite the notices in the launcher, etc...).

Nope, it was before I started playing (which was two years ago, last week). Which is part of the reason why there is such a difference between them.

Uhm the first weeks should be like omg people everywhere, not an empty desert.
  • Noob - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Uhm the first weeks should be like omg people everywhere, not an empty desert.

Did you even play when on the first week?

First day I played in Lothranis there was so many people I can't even get my quest done. People KSing each other.
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A few issues :

Ping isn't different from east coast servers for me and im from germany
    No PVP Server
    No EU all country server
    Ive read people who made a new account on the eu page pay euro for zen and the exchange rate is around 0.9 euro for 100 zen (i havnt confirmed this but if its true they pay a lot more than people who buy zen for us$)

This servers make no difference in ping only the event times are more convincing but the leak of a pvp server negate this. On the german forum people say they tired listening the same old song bla bla no pvp server bla bla. Well i guess they love their happy la la land with lots of free space you can roam all day and dont see anyone else. :)

Tbh this servers are made for people who dont know and dont play pwi yet. There is no real reason to switch over for good if you allready play pwi for a while on the us servers. And since i havn't seen any advertisement for pwi yet recently i guess they will fill sloooooowly.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5532/pingdj.jpg
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Did you even play when on the first week?

First day I played in Lothranis there was so many people I can't even get my quest done. People KSing each other.

You mean everyone KSing that damn spider? lulz
  • Noob - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    You mean everyone KSing that damn spider? lulz

What is that supposed to be funny? HAHAHAHA!!

not.....you fail. you're not funny. get out.

no but you're right ppl are ksing each other in spiders. :D
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    At the rate the handful of players are goin on each server...

I predict by next rep sale you will each have r9 +12s....wtfpwning all other factions still with 5-6x members with maybe 2-3 10x (still in purple gears)

which means all those poor lost sould that went there to "relive tha good'ole days" will say **** that! and come on back home...

I'll leave the light on for yall!
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What chu talking about? Lot's of people in new servers.

You're a troll OP. a noob troll.

New server rocks.

Yay a new sever troll. And an obvious one at thatb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The problem with the servers is, MEGA SUPER BAD TIMING. So most of the EU who have: made friends/connections, shelled tons of $$, and been playing for years just move? Sure they can make an alt, but pay again? Specially if they are of those who know the p2win style of PWE?

Why couldn't you just do it like Forsaken World? 1 PvP US server, 1 PvP EU server, and the respective PvE servers. Merging LC and HL and making a PvP EU server, would: make many EU players happy and attract them to the game AND avoid the PvP Servers from getting empty if the population of EU is high in them, or simply making PvP more active by having more people. Seriously, there's no need for adding more and more servers if you are not going to do it right. It is as if the game was so overcrowded that there is a need for new servers b:laugh c'mon, do something right for once.

Merge servers followed by rep + pack sale b:laughb:laugh but seriously, merge + EU PvP server needed.

Devs, DO IT OR GTFO nuff said b:bye
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think it is too early to judge. I have been in many new servers so I know that ppl are either questing, in instances etc and NOT in Arch. Why do you think your old servers have Arch full of catshops?

- Ppl have things to sell because they played 1-2 years +
    - Ppl multi client and have many alts
    (You should know that most catshops are alts - even when before this multiclienting is allowed)

Give it a month before judging about if it is dead or not. I am not saying it will NOT be dead server like your old servers. Server = dead when everyone basically knows everyone (just need to know 1 alt to count)

And if we cannot do events? You think your servers can do these events with less than a week of levelling? dont make me laugh. Ppl trolling these new servers are just jealous, and frustrated that ppl are leaving their servers. Which sucks i know, but PWI needs to make money, and need ppl to buy ALL their gears again.
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We've seen the start of a lot of PWI servers so we have a reference point to compare too.

ON Raging tide City of the lost and starting quests were super active first few days, i was there lving. The Oracle lines soon stretched across the landscape and a barb named fuzzy wuzzy was making himself look cuddly on world chat.

Arch server start was about 1/2 the active players

New servers seem to have less than Arch, that being said... I'm sure people who play there will still be able to enjoy the game, and if they can the servers will be a success. I don't want to be a negative nelly.

Weird lol. I also started on DW, RT and Arch and they do not seem as active as you describe them to be. I did not do oracles back then (even in Arch) but in the Fr server, lots of oracles peeps. I am not sure what your definition of dead is, but all those servers seem pretty dead to me, and lots of ppl leaving and alts to "fill" their place.

Again I am NOT saying FR server wont be dead. I havent spent much cash so atm I wont care too much if this fails since there are more games with higher-learning curve than PWI (starcraft 2 FTW) This game should be just for fun, no need the competitive spirit because it is all about credit cards. IDC how much "skill" you pvpers say you got, or how pro you are, you cannot be pro in a game when you cannot make money off PWI (unlike SC2)

(so you know, I am not a so-called "low level server hopper" i have actually reached endgame in 2 of the servers at the time and got bored)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think it is too early to judge. I have been in many new servers so I know that ppl are either questing, in instances etc and NOT in Arch. Why do you think your old servers have Arch full of catshops?

- Ppl have things to sell because they played 1-2 years +
    - Ppl multi client and have many alts
    (You should know that most catshops are alts - even when before this multiclienting is allowed)

Give it a month before judging about if it is dead or not. I am not saying it will NOT be dead server like your old servers. Server = dead when everyone basically knows everyone (just need to know 1 alt to count)

And if we cannot do events? You think your servers can do these events with less than a week of levelling? dont make me laugh. Ppl trolling these new servers are just jealous, and frustrated that ppl are leaving their servers. Which sucks i know, but PWI needs to make money, and need ppl to buy ALL their gears again.

lol are you serious? im happy a few people left. and honestly was gonna level a char up but seeing only 1 wc in over an hour proves that the servers arent as active as you guys seem to think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i am from england and i tried one of the new servers just to see how it is and within the first 1 hr i say a wc selling tokens lol.
    I will not play on the new servers due to the fact i dont speak german or french and i have no wish to leave a lvl 105 toon on dreamweaver with all the coin it cost to get its gear to start over not as if the quest will all of a sudden be new .....IF i could transfer the wealth on this toon over sure i'll go lol
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol are you serious? im happy a few people left. and honestly was gonna level a char up but seeing only 1 wc in over an hour proves that the servers arent as active as you guys seem to think.

I'm.. actually not even gonna argue, even if your reason for staying away from the server is misguided I'm okay with the idea of you not playing so.. yeah... just not even gonna point out how wrong you are Esco. Then again your'e almost always wrong so.. yeah... I guess I don't need to point it out anyway b:chuckle