PWI International Championship

Options
13»

Comments

• Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For everyone saying "asian people are better at video games", that is not true! PWI has asians too! It cannot be debated, however, that Communists ARE better at video games.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For everyone saying "asian people are better at video games", that is not true! PWI has asians too! It cannot be debated, however, that Communists ARE better at video games.

Then it's safe to say that sins are behind the times and are all unskilled b:bye
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    May the best nerd win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not fair, Earthguards dont have R9 yet b:cry
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    See so Kritty wont delete your so called spam but he will delete mine?? Something tells me Krip has something against clericsb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sup guise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why would you fight a lame boss to determine who wins O_O

Damage dealing on a boss in PvE has nothing to do with being good in PvP at all. Picking classes and chars for the team gets heavily affected to if you have to consider fighting a timed boss in the end to win. But i guess the GMs didn't have enough time to open up some sort of cross-server arena since this invitation just recently reached them.

Really sad tho, i wanted to see some cross-server pvp fights, preferably streamed live b:cry

Anyway this is still awesome! Our team will get molested by the Chinese players tho lol, but hopefully a bunch of fail PWI version like Malaysia, Russia, Brazil and Philippines will be invited as well :D
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Has anyone heard if the 100 hour rule applies or can somone participate in the first round who does not have those hours logged yet in the faction??
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Has anyone heard if the 100 hour rule applies or can somone participate in the first round who does not have those hours logged yet in the faction??

Oh you wouldn't...You thinking what I'm thinking ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm actually expecting ppl to jump boat in order to get a slice of the pk tournament, it's quite obvious lol.
    Absy, does this come as a surprise to you >:O ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What's so friggin exciting about this? A few people from the main factions on each server get to have some fun. Big deal.

Why not take some of the effort that went into this circus and put it into adding content for 100+ players in the game. Running the same handful of instances repeatedly and TWing once or twice a week is getting boring as hell.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lyonitus wrote: »
    What's so friggin exciting about this? A few people from the main factions on each server get to have some fun. Big deal.

Why not take some of the effort that went into this circus and put it into adding content for 100+ players in the game. Running the same handful of instances repeatedly and TWing once or twice a week is getting boring as hell.

Looks like a bunch of 6 people from each server will get to participate. The chinese tournament will probably be televised and you will have 200 thousand chinese nerdlings watching you. Personally the prospect of sending 2 comrades to china is pretty exciting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Please move all discussion on this topic to the official stickied thread. Thanks!b:thanks Closed.
This discussion has been closed.