so obviously sanctuary's not goin to china....

Options
Lenestro - Sanctuary
Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
the faction list is all messed up so i cant wait to see a bunch of +3 tt99's in sanctuary vs the r9 giants of LC...i hope someone important sees this soon.
Post edited by Lenestro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think I read something about most of the rounds being played wearing gear that is provided to the player by officials, ie: gear that puts people on more equal terms.

Or else this tourney wouldn't make sense with all our 105 sins and R9+12 people compared to other versions.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The santuary thing is wrong. They said all guilds that own land leader should send in a list of all the player they want to compete. It's going to be a r9 +genie fight lol hope santuary wins
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Our server has so many little "alliances" between factions, will be interesting to see how this pans out in the event.

Sucks you have to have land in order to submit a team. Could have had a few more teams participating had this been announced earlier.
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Genie In Tournament?!?!
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's just funny how PWE thinks that the "best" player would be in a land owning guild. Actually, never mind. People at PWE don't really think... they just roll dice to make decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's just funny how PWE thinks that the "best" player would be in a land owning guild. Actually, never mind. People at PWE don't really think... they just roll dice to make decision.

Considering it looks like the representatives for our version are getting picked based on a broken pve standard, I can say I agree with this.