[Server Maintenance Delayed to Tomorrow] 7-12-11

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Stack this announcement with an Orb sale and the hardcore peeps will CS their r9 gears to +11-12.

Don't be this predictable PW. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If it's with current gears, how would it make sense? As a version of PW can just have R9 and D orb sale at dirt cheap so that everyone going will be R9+12.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I just hope PWE captures some videos of the event. It would be interesting for others to watch these tournaments.

Yup, I would like to watch that =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol @ DW's territory holders ":3" and "o_o"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol @ DW's territory holders ":3" and "o_o"

Ikr, f**k "Kylin" and "Crimson" and other lame s**t we have.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Their so much better then "Vaihaila"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Catalyst will be the faction that will probably win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • khanai
    khanai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    exciting announcementb:kiss
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Catalyst will be the faction that will probably win

Well, that depends, if the other factions gank them, will their 6 member squad survive?
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If it's with current gears, how would it make sense? As a version of PW can just have R9 and D orb sale at dirt cheap so that everyone going will be R9+12.

dont forget other pw servers have a higher max lvl, almost makes pwi sins stealth useless lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well, that depends, if the other factions gank them, will their 6 member squad survive?

^ This .. It will be the best way to take out the stronger teams .. Specially as on like HT Enrage will start with a in theory 12 person team ( EvilTree is their alt Faction )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you'll be flying two players out to China on August 19th. Yet, you're holding the USA server championship to figure out who is representing us on August 19th and the 20nd?

UHHHHHHHH unless I'm missing the time-zone difference here, how are you suppose to fly out two of the supposed winning server-wide champion team to China if you haven't figured out the team?

Donno, I could be reading wrong lolol.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but you'll be flying two players out to China on August 19th. Yet, you're holding the USA server championship to figure out who is representing us on August 19th and the 20nd?
    You're reading it wrong. The USA server championship is held on July 19th and 20th, not August. It's just a week away. (7 = July)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

UHHHHHHHH unless I'm missing the time-zone difference here, how are you suppose to fly out two of the supposed winning server-wide champion team to China if you haven't figured out the team?

Donno, I could be reading wrong lolol.

ummm what?
    What does this mean? It means that 6 (7 if you count the alternate) players from our North American Servers will be invited to compete in a worldwide PVP tournament that will be taking place on August 21st and 22nd! Not only that, but two players from our team will actually be making the trip to Beijing, China to lead their teammates to victory - and the whole trip will be on PWE's dime!

These two heroes will then leave the land of Perfect World (aka China) on August 23rd to return to their adoring homeland.

The tournament over here:
    o The USA server tournaments will take place on Tuesday August 19th and Wednesday August 20th.
    o Tournament Schedule Below
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're reading it wrong. The USA server championship is held on July 19th and 20th, not August. It's just a week away. (7 = July)

The tournament over here:

o The USA server tournaments will take place on Tuesday August 19th and Wednesday August 20th.

o Tournament Schedule Below

Guess they typoed this then lolol. But yeah I saw the 7-19/7-20.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hell yeah, Waiheke is registered !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just hope PWE captures some videos of the event. It would be interesting for others to watch these tournaments.

Tab auto attack is so entertaining
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

Server maintenance this week needs to be delayed by one day, so you can expect to see the newest patch tomorrow night!

Also, keep your eyes open for an exciting announcement in the next couple hours...

b:thanks

I'm still waiting for the exciting announcement. b:sad I'd assume it'd have something to do with the delayed maintenance... b:shocked

An event that 99.9% of players aren't even eligible for isn't exactly something that gets everyone all worked up into a frenzy, after all. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm waiting for fixed Jones blessing
    ...I've been waiting for 2 weeks i'll wait a bit more :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh boy its going to be packs and the 2mil gold prices ;p and rank 9 EG.!

Wohoo XDb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's only delayed cause I wasn't on for Frankie to tease me with with his new shiny announcement. b:cry
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The only thing I can think of is the PWIC (Perfect World International Championship, for those living under a rock.) and even then that's purely aimed at cash shoppers. b:sad

I'm so pro that I can predict the future. b:cool
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey guys, the big announcement was about the PWIC (of course), and there are a few parts of the post that I wanted to quickly clarify here right now. I'll definitely be able to answer all of the rest of your questions tomorrow from the office:

1. The original Sanctuary Faction List was incorrect - it was accidentally copied from Raging Tide when the post was being formatted. This has been fixed in the post.

2. The post says that the North America part of the tournament will take place in August - this is incorrect, it's actually happening on July 19-20, i.e. next week. The dates on the tournament schedule are the correct ones. The actual PWIC tournament in China will happen in August. This typo will be fixed first thing in the morning.

3. The other thing I wanted to clarify was that the server tournaments for North America (PWI) are going to be huge free-for-alls, meaning that we will be teleporting all teams into the arena at the same time, and there will basically be a big battle royale. The post isn't completely clear about this, and I can see how someone might read it and think that teams will be facing each other 1 on 1; this is not the case.

So that's it for now, but I'll be here to answer your questions in the morning today, as in, after the sun comes up :)
  • Sansho - Dreamweaver
    Sansho - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Still wating for this exciting news
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Still wating for this exciting news
    I wonder what that post right above yours says.. hmm. b:question
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is nothing exciting about it. Also I am still waiting for the rep sale and EG rank 9 D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is nothing exciting about it. Also I am still waiting for the rep sale and EG rank 9 D:
    don't even think abt rep sales, not untill i sell my books lol
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    don't even think abt rep sales, not untill i sell my books lol

Well R9 for EG is being released tonight on China severs and us as well probably for the tournament, It is only logical tonight would be a rep sale if that is the caseb:surrender.

I farmed my 72 gold and it is just sitting there tempting me everyday QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • iky90
    iky90 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does anyone maybe know, will the unew update/mantinence fix the lag ? Ever since new serevers appeared, quite a few of us are having terrible lags like never before :/ ... so was just wondering will the upadte be related to technical stuff aswell ? b:sad
    You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We get an "exciting" announcement about PWIC. But that's not relevant when it comes to the server maintenance. So is there anything valuable that could be said about the maintenance for tomorrow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com