Celestial Tigers on Lothranis

Options
KY - Lothranis
KY - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Soooooo we worked hard to get contra... but we cant kill bosses...

What will happen to this event? Will it fail?

We've been waiting for almost 2 hours... b:cry

HELP GM's!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
Post edited by KY - Lothranis on

Comments

• FlameMerlin - Archosaur
    FlameMerlin - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Soooooo we worked hard to get contra... but we cant kill bosses...

What will happen to this event? Will it fail?

We've been waiting for almost 2 hours... b:cry

HELP GM's!!!

doubt it gonna help but we wanna be rewarded for our work, can gms help us killing the boss...
  • elitekat
    elitekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The event is obsurd for the first week.
    Having people fight 80/100 mobs when the highest level is 7x
  • Crash - Lothranis
    Crash - Lothranis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah this is pretty screwy atm, you would think the GM's would actually just shot the bosses for us, its half impossible for us to kill these bosses on time, far to much health vs our bad not even 1 week old gears.
  • KY - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What's absurd is that it doesn't matter what....people will QQ about everything.

Players : we want a new server. we want Euro servers.

PWE : finally makes said servers.

Players : WAAA!! QQ!! I'm too low for the events in the first week.

OMG! -.-
  • KY - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shut up... i just wanna know whats going to happen noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So ummm, if you do not finish it i think it just fails as quest
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And why do I not have Seeker avatar? makes no sense QQ
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shut up... i just wanna know whats going to happen noob.

Here is whats gonna happen noob nothing the event will end no one gets a prize and everyone fails. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Crash - Lothranis
    Crash - Lothranis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Here is whats gonna happen noob nothing the event will end no one gets a prize and everyone fails. b:bye

Here's what actually did happen noob, the event didn't end and were all raging, please fail somewhere else. b:bye
  • KY - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *sigh* i obviously didnt ask for Dreamweaver's wannabe trolls.

Now be nice or ill call RT's who know how to do it right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *dramatic gopher look* They will stay there.. FOREVAAARRRRR.

But seriously, hope they come up with an answer soon. In LC during tigers event, the bosses last maybe 3 seconds before a bunch of APS toons heroin poke it to death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What's absurd is that it doesn't matter what....people will QQ about everything.

Players : we want a new server. we want Euro servers.

PWE : finally makes said servers.

Players : WAAA!! QQ!! I'm too low for the events in the first week.

OMG! -.-

Ever since Raging Tide's was released as a server, the population on that server and all others have been extremely poor. Why would anyone want another server?

As for "QQ", a lot of "QQ" is justified.
  • KY - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah on my main server they dont last long either.... hence why idk how this works lmfao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well. The most tolerable of responses would be to have a time limit on the event. The event calendar in game states that 21:00-0:00, and we were hoping that would have auto-ended it. We have waiting more than an hour past that.

Momaganon has only 2 bosses down, a third in the mix but its slow. Charm **** and pot spam and running to town for repairs.... and I'm a slow nub barb lol.

Best chances for event end at this point is to rally the entire server at each boss 1 by 1, and finish em off. GG to the people not around by the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that finds this extremely hilarious? b:chuckle

But really, an epic Braveheart-esque rally sounds like it's in order. Other than that, you can pray a GM takes care of it? Idk if they are allowed to do that or not, though intuition would imply the former.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will a strong enough hero emerge to take out these tigers? This will function as the server's first true test of might -- can its warriors band together and fell these demons?

If not, the event will end tomorrow at maintenance.

Lothranis/Momaganon, you've got approximately 29 hours to accomplish this feat..
  • sgtsmashh
    sgtsmashh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!b:laughb:pleasedb:bye
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So no one is able clear frost to the exp part and level people up?

Letting the event end at maint won't do them any good since it takes 2-3 hours and prizes are only available for 5 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yay a real challege! On a server that new, taking down a celestial tiger must be like fighting a world boss or doing a PVE territory war? XD

I think it would be kinda hard to prove who did the killing blow/who killed the darn things. I guess all the players can do is show screenshots of their squad and the damage logs?

As a greedy veno, I think the person/squad that kills them should get 100 hyperstones, or a golden steed. But any surprise/prize for the victors would be nice XD.
  • KY - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -logs back onto RT-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So no one is able clear frost to the exp part and level people up?

Letting the event end at maint won't do them any good since it takes 2-3 hours and prizes are only available for 5 minutes.

You need an 85 character to open frost IJS
    Yay a real challege! On a server that new, taking down a celestial tiger must be like fighting a world boss or doing a PVE territory war? XD

Indeed fun, doing 80-100 damage on a [?] 30 mill hp boss for like 50-60 minutes...
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well basically. The challenge of spending the next 29 hours of my life trying to rally enough of the server in order to bring down 6 more beasts (which no is not like WB's btw, 30mil hp, and yes easier done then one, but multiplied by 6?).

We had people working on a third and the entire server pretty much gave up. Well not pretty much. They gave up entirely. I foresee that the next 2-3 weeks of the even are going to be the same deal until at least a good 2-3 squads of decent dps and TT80 or better can conquer it. Stash box 50 and npc weps don't do it.

I think at this point, if I get a response from frankieraye on this, when server forces us to disconnect for maintenence, if I get online in the first 5 minutes can I get my prize? I've screen shotted current time and contribution and placing...

Or should I just go ahead and not worry about it and disconnect, trash the quest so I can enter my bh instance? lol Suavey needs event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mischief - Lothranis
    Mischief - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We're doomed. b:surrender
    i9 Asher. b:kiss
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will a strong enough hero emerge to take out these tigers? This will function as the server's first true test of might -- can its warriors band together and fell these demons?

If not, the event will end tomorrow at maintenance.

Lothranis/Momaganon, you've got approximately 29 hours to accomplish this feat..

So there is a maintenance tomorrow. b:shutup
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well basically. The challenge of spending the next 29 hours of my life trying to rally enough of the server in order to bring down 6 more beasts (which no is not like WB's btw, 30mil hp, and yes easier done then one, but multiplied by 6?).

We had people working on a third and the entire server pretty much gave up. Well not pretty much. They gave up entirely. I foresee that the next 2-3 weeks of the even are going to be the same deal until at least a good 2-3 squads of decent dps and TT80 or better can conquer it. Stash box 50 and npc weps don't do it.

I think at this point, if I get a response from frankieraye on this, when server forces us to disconnect for maintenence, if I get online in the first 5 minutes can I get my prize? I've screen shotted current time and contribution and placing...

Or should I just go ahead and not worry about it and disconnect, trash the quest so I can enter my bh instance? lol Suavey needs event gold.

Suavey, the maintenance will just kill the kittens and mobs, the quest will fail naturally of course....
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Better question: why are you doing the event?

The basic rewards for the event are mirages, Celestial insignias, chips and EXP, with only the EXP being of ANY practical and/or profitable use to you. On a developed server, the insignias at least have value, but there, I doubt they do. Yes there's a chance for excitement cards and such, but it's mad small and only for the 2nd-5th place ranks. I don't think the EXP gain of 10th place compared to the EXP gain of 1st place is anything dramatic worth fighting over, so why go die hard and keep fighting and try to get the top score?

Not worth it, imo.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Better question: why are you doing the event?

The basic rewards for the event are mirages, Celestial insignias, chips and EXP, with only the EXP being of ANY practical and/or profitable use to you. On a developed server, the insignias at least have value, but there, I doubt they do. Yes there's a chance for excitement cards and such, but it's mad small and only for the 2nd-5th place ranks. I don't think the EXP gain of 10th place compared to the EXP gain of 1st place is anything dramatic worth fighting over, so why go die hard and keep fighting and try to get the top score?

Not worth it, imo.

It must be fun and do it for the pride. Consider there is no FCC weapon or higher (probably no one that high in level) It must be fun even taking down a mob. I would totally go for it, but I am too lazy to live on another server at this point.
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Suavey, the maintenance will just kill the kittens and mobs, the quest will fail naturally of course....

I know but QQ :(

If you are on Momaganon we are meeting at Demon Ether in Timberfield, trying to hp debuff it with a seeker and get this started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I know but QQ :(

If you are on Momaganon we are meeting at Demon Ether in Timberfield, trying to hp debuff it with a seeker and get this started.

Get him the debuff Sauvey, Andy is a bit... b:surrender down there b:sad