Why is no one attacking Vertu?

Options
13»

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how is it funny? All I ever post anymore are TW reports and critiques on trolling b:shutup

Right. So are you trying to lie to me or yourself again? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Personal insults are the lowest form of trolling.

Even lower than aimless insults that can be aimed at anyone? Ijs it takes zero thought to say somebody needs to grow a brain, that could be used on anybody whatsoever.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Right. So are you trying to lie to me or yourself again? b:chuckle

I can link you to the TW report if you need me to. Mind linking me to one of my recent attempts at trolling? Good luck with that b:laugh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Even lower than aimless insults that can be aimed at anyone? Ijs it takes zero thought to say somebody needs to grow a brain, that could be used on anybody whatsoever.

I don't see why you choose to keep harping on about tangents, but then again you always do, don't you. Keep going hun, it might work out for you in life. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I can link you to the TW report if you need me to. Mind linking me to one of my recent attempts at trolling? Good luck with that b:laugh

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=14062791 b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dakill stop, it is impossible to argue with aries, don't feed the trolls
    edited July 2011
    Options

really? you would say that me calling you out for fail trolling is me trying to troll?

That's definitely logical. I guess I'll also call you a fail cleric, therefore I'm trying to be a cleric, right?
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dakill stop, it is impossible to argue with aries, don't feed the trolls

I think my point is that trolls =/= idiots

Just trying to illustrate that for her, but she seems to be getting very defensive b:sad
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't see why you choose to keep harping on about tangents, but then again you always do, don't you. Keep going hun, it might work out for you in life. b:cute

oh hey look, another unfounded claim b:shocked

Keep doin that hun, it might work out for you in life b:cute
    edited July 2011
    Options
    really? you would say that me calling you out for fail trolling is me trying to troll?

That's definitely logical. I guess I'll also call you a fail cleric, therefore I'm trying to be a cleric, right?

Pro thought process is pro?

When you call someone "fail" for something, you generally have to have more experience than that person in that particular field that you are calling them out on. Are you saying you're a good troll? b:chuckle

Sorry but you aren't.

(P.S. Calling me a fail troll and a fail cleric are 2 different things, but relates to the same thing; you trying to troll (and failing as usual of course). Might I suggest you proof-reading your analogies before posting them?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh hey look, another unfounded claim b:shocked

Keep doin that hun, it might work out for you in life b:cute

Too lazy to dig up all the **** you tried trolling Vicious with, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Yay for your attempts to troll unfolding! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When you call someone "fail" for something, you generally have to have more experience than that person in that particular field that you are calling them out on.
    You've never called someone a fail barb? You've never said a pro athlete is fail, even though you don't play the sport at a pro level? Ijs, when you see a fail, you know it's a fail whether you have expertise in that field or not.

Fun side note: i do have a cleric lol, but that's neither here nor there b:avoid

Are you saying you're a good troll? b:chuckle
    Nope, don't believe I ever said I was. Why, do you think you're a good troll?
    you trying to troll (and failing as usual of course)
    I'm not even trying to troll. I don't know how to convey that to you any other way than simply saying it at this point, yet you keep saying that I'm trying to troll...
    and there we have yet another unfounded claim. As usual? Usual would insinuate that trolling is something I commonly do, which I don't.
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The only troll I see here is aries soooooooooooo shhhhhhhhhhb:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You've never called someone a fail barb? You've never said a pro athlete is fail, even though you don't play the sport at a pro level? Ijs, when you see a fail, you know it's a fail whether you have expertise in that field or not.

Oh I've called many barbs fail. But having said that, I do have a barb myself. And I usually only call a barb fail when they fail, and are still arrogant. b:kiss
    No, I've never called any athlete fail, even at amateur level. I'm an athlete myself, and being an athlete requires good sportsmanship, something I assume you don't know anything about.

Nope, don't believe I ever said I was. Why, do you think you're a good troll?

Read my previous post again. If you it still doesn't make sense, rinse repeat.
    I'm not even trying to troll. I don't know how to convey that to you any other way than simply saying it at this point, yet you keep saying that I'm trying to troll...
    and there we have yet another unfounded claim. As usual? Usual would insinuate that trolling is something I commonly do, which I don't.

At this point, I don't even know if you're joking, or if you just are completely unaware of the things that you say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh I've called many barbs fail. But having said that, I do have a barb myself. And I usually only call a barb fail when they fail, and are still arrogant. b:kiss
    No, I've never called any athlete fail, even at amateur level. I'm an athlete myself, and being an athlete requires good sportsmanship, something I assume you don't know anything about.

PMSL b:laughb:laugh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh I've called many barbs fail. But having said that, I do have a barb myself. b:kiss

Oh hey more unfounded broad statements b:pleased
    Anyways, I'm fairly sure you don't need a 10X barb to know when a 9x barb is fail amirite? You simply have to know what you should normally be able to expect, and when those expectations aren't met, you know you have a fail on your hands.

Oh and I play sports too b:cute so I actually do know about sportsmanship. And please don't try and compare judging trolls on an online forums to having good sportsmanship in a sport...

If you it still doesn't make sense, rinse repeat.
    Lol you prob couldn't of picked a worse sentence to mess up. Irony is ironic yo :p

At this point, I don't even know if you're joking, or if you just are completely unaware of the things that you say.
    Guess I'm just unaware b:sad

I'ma go get lunch now. See ya later babe b:cute
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh hey more unfounded broad statements b:pleased
    Anyways, I'm fairly sure you don't need a 10X barb to know when a 9x barb is fail amirite? You simply have to know what you should normally be able to expect, and when those expectations aren't met, you know you have a fail on your hands.

Oh and I play sports too b:cute so I actually do know about sportsmanship. And please don't try and compare judging trolls on an online forums to having good sportsmanship in a sport...

And yet you say you call pro athletes fail? Ha. Ha. T'was your own example, ijs.

Lol you prob couldn't of picked a worse sentence to mess up. Irony is ironic yo :p

Didn't hold down backspace for long enough, sue me.

-Ninja edit- Oh, thanks for providing me with some "evidence" on you focusing on tangents, without me having to search for it. b:pleased

Guess I'm just unaware b:sad

I'ma go get lunch now. See ya later babe

Bon appetit! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To be honest I don't care, as long as I get post counts I will just say random stuff that have nothing to do with the current topic or ignore any remarks that were made previously.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And yet you say you call pro athletes fail? Ha. Ha. T'was your own example, ijs.

I personally don't. But I think it's fair to say we've both seen drunk men at bars screaming at the tv because a "fail" pro athlete messed up.

Didn't hold down backspace for long enough, sue me.

-Ninja edit- Oh, thanks for providing me with some "evidence" on you focusing on tangents, without me having to search for it. b:pleased

Didn't feel like that was off topic haha. You were saying something about "making sense" and the sentence didn't make sense because of a typo lol. Just be happy I was here to walk you through it ;)

Bon appetit! b:cute

You removed my bear smiley for your own b:cry
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I personally don't. But I think it's fair to say we've both seen drunk men at bars screaming at the tv because a "fail" pro athlete messed up.

Then this example was a moot attempt.

Didn't feel like that was off topic haha. You were saying something about "making sense" and the sentence didn't make sense because of a typo lol. Just be happy I was here to walk you through it ;)

Not off the topic of the post entirely, but the main point flew right over your head. If you ever were in debate, one of the things you have to address is the points that actually hurt your case in a counter-argument, not the tangents that don't. You have failed to do so, in all of your responses, even in the original one where you tried instigating.

You removed my bear smiley for your own b:cry

They only let 5 smilies 1 post. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    +1 post count. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3 pages of discussing fail trolling...? o____o Whoaa this thread got off topic. And lawl Ambi<3