Why boys play a female character.

endlesspsy
endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Are you g a y or something? Because im a guy and i cant role play as a girl because that just wouldn't feel right. So how do you view yourself playing a girl in this game?
Post edited by endlesspsy on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the fash is prettier b:thanks
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay so i guess you like to dress up a girl character like a boy playing with barbies instead of action figure so your g ay?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    To gold dig, derp.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    Okay so i guess you like to dress up a girl character like a boy playing with barbies instead of action figure so your g ay?

i look smoking in that fairy dress yo !
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why not? I play a female toon because hey, I don't want to be staring at a male's back everytime I play.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why not? I play a female toon because hey, I don't want to be staring at a male's back everytime I play.

Then again, if you're busy staring at your character in the first place, you're doing it wrong.

Anyway, obvious troll. And I play a male character anyway. Though I suppose I'll just say that as a male I have a great time designing a pretty male character. And not like elves, Earthguards or tideborn can even be made "manly".
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Very honest and very dude like answer I got from some of my friends was:

"Coz I like it better to watch the pixell *** of a female toon rather than the *** of a guy, I'd rather look at a woman any time in any form..."

Does that explain it?
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol, OP be a raging homo, not comfortable with your gender bra?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    By OP's logic, we can only roleplay what we are IRL. Everyone should be humans or it don't feel right.

See? Not much "roleplay" involved in that, is there?

They're characters, not avatars. The key difference here is that avatars represent you in-game, whereas characters have their own things going on and you take on their roles.

Also, what does being homosexual have to do with it? Think every homosexual likes pretending to be straight? I think you're confusing "homosexual" with "transgender".

How you view yourself shouldn't have anything to do with your character, as it's not you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Your main is called BasturMater. *points at Core Connect profile*

So let's not start about what you like to do then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Morigan_ - Harshlands
    _Morigan_ - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you g a y or something? Because im a guy and i cant role play as a girl because that just wouldn't feel right. So how do you view yourself playing a girl in this game?

Hmm... Maybe u r the one who
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Haters are gonna hate, but it always makes me wonder about them... Are they hating in the effort to hide something of themselves that they don't want others to know?

Me thinks yes.

It's 2011, dude, it's okay, come on out of that closet, bet it's hot and stuffy in there - but hey, at least you get to look at your male toon's smexy man butt all day while you play.

Seriously, most men (straight or otherwise) realize that the female form is just more aesthetically pleasing than the male form with all it's hairy, dangly bits, and so they prefer to look at a female while they're playing rather than a male. I've seen some pretty handsome male toons in this game, but by and far, the females are just more pleasing to the eye - and I'm a (*cough*mostly*cough*) straight chick.

Wonder how many pages we can get out of this obvious flame thread before it's shut down?
  • Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    meh ppl come from diff games, in some games theres only female clerics, male barbs, female archers etc. people are already used to play classes in diff gender in other games, so why cant in this game?

if looking at female butt makes u not feel right, but staring at males butt does feel right for you then maybe you are the g.ay here not others
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I made my seeker, I made her female so my main can carry her around when needed. Also, she looks adorable.

I don't pretend, but at the same time I only say Im a guy if someone asks. I don't see why it should matter. Unless I noticed a dude becoming infatuated, then I would.

It's not *** to wanna roleplay, especially on a game. Many males enjoy games like Tomb Raider and such, Its no difference.

Now if you're fooling guts into thinking you're a girl and having e-relationships, that's just wrong...and ***.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Troll topic. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.