[European Servers] I was somehow expecting it...

Options
Arenaceous - Lost City
Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Honestly, there Is next to no endgame content besides PvP in this game, yet both European servers are PvE. Why? That makes a total of 2 PvP servers and 7 PvE servers, it's kinda imbalanced. I was thinking about switching to the German server, but I am not going to switch to a PvE server after switching to a PvP server first.. Not even for TWs that are not at 4 am. Well at least I do not have to equip a new character and start farming again...

(I know, no one cares but I am bored)
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Post edited by Arenaceous - Lost City on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the reason that comes to mind for me is that on a pvp server, you want a high population of players, because you want it to be easier to find targets

on a pve server, you dont want it as crowded, so you dont compete for the same grinding spots, ect

that being said, i think its kinda silly that one euro server is not pvp, but that could be a thought on why there are more pve then pvp servers
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is already discussion on this issue here and Fuzzy sees no need for another thread on the same topic.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.