cant put coins into account stash or safe servise

Blandr - Raging Tide
Blandr - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
hi :)

this bug is now happening to me for about 1 week b:cry every time i try to put coins i get

error :( critical error : invalid action )

any way to fix this ?

thanks
Post edited by Blandr - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Verify Files is the first thing that comes to mind.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Blandr - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    so what do i have to do ?
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    so what do i have to do ?

Push this button in the launcher.
    Verify.jpg

Aside from that, try posting specs, a dxdiag files and a lot more information.
    Or, you could even submit a ticket. They will tell you the same thing.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You're trying to withdraw instead of depositing. Since you're trying to withdraw more than what you have (probably 0), you get "Critical Error: Invalid Action".

Click the coin icon on the inventory, the one on the bank and stash are for withdrawal.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Blandr - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    You're trying to withdraw instead of depositing. Since you're trying to withdraw more than what you have (probably 0), you get "Critical Error: Invalid Action".

Click the coin icon on the inventory, the one on the bank and stash are for withdrawal.

b:thanks yep this is what i was missing :P ty all for your comments b:thanks