TW Report July 8-10 (Hijacked with official permission by Ivy_)

Options
Namari - Dreamweaver
Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hey yall, Ivy here. Thriv says she's on vacation for the next two weeks, so she told me to have fun. So I shall do so. Now that is assuming that the parasite that has been incubating in me for the past 9 months don't decide differently. So far, so good; I'll at least be here for this weekend's line up. Speaking of:

Friday, July 8th TW's

20:00 Dynasty attacks :3, Forest of Haze- Dynasty loses.
20:03 Pajamas attacks :3, Mount Lantern-Pajamas lost--6 mins.
20:06 Equinox attacks :3, Dreamweaver Port-Equinox wins.
20:09 InTandem attacks BootyCamp, The Great Lake-InTandem wins.
20:12 Vanquish attacks BootyCamp, Windswept Grasslands-Vanquish wins.

Saturday, July 9th TW's
14:00 (!!) :3 attacks Spades, Thousand Wood Ridge- :3 wins.
20:00 Triquetra attacks :3, Ancient Peak-:3 wins.
20:03 Kindrid attacks :3, Misfortune-:3 wins.
20:06 Savior attacks :3, Shining Tidewood-:3 wins.
20:09 Regenesis attacks InTandem, Lost City-Regenesis loses--timed out.
20:12 Tempest attacks InTandem, The Fissure-Tempest wins.
20:15 A attacks WarmonGER, King's Feast- A loses.

Sunday, July 10th TW...OMG THERE'S A SUNDAY TW!!!!!!

20:00 Spades attacks :3, Haunted Path-Spades loses.

Territory count (pre TW ***-whuppings)

Dynasty - 5
BootyCamp - 2
:3 - 8
Tempest - 2
Spades - 4
WarmonGER - 1
Regenesis - 15
InTandem - 7
Equinox - 6
o_o - 1

Territory count (post TW ***-whuppings)

Dynasty - 5
:3 - 8
Tempest - 3
Spades - 3
WarmonGER - 1
Regenesis - 15
InTandem - 6
Equinox - 7
o_o - 1
Vanquish - 1

Moar notes

O.M.G. That is all I can say about this weekend's TW line up. Another 6-way defense for :3, a Sunday TW, and...Ivy is actually going to get to Red Tide something in TW! And to HexOmega's dismay, o_o hasn't been bid on this week either. Poor things. Well, can the German faction keep purple alive this weekend? Will Regen have some fun? What is BootyCamp gonna do if they get wiped? Let's see what happens! Be back in a few days to update!
Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
Post edited by Namari - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love how the Triquetra, Pajamas, and Savior attack :3 just cuz they got a bit smaller D:
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's the curse of the assumption--when a faction sees a stronger land-holding faction lose land (doesn't matter who they lose it to, they just have to see it switch hands), they automatically assume that "well, this faction is dead/dying" and think "free land!".

In some cases, it's true, and they get their freebie that lasts as long as a tiger smiley (unless renewed). But in many others, they get the shock of their lives when the dying faction in question comes out in full force, eating everything and anything in their path.

A quote that comes to mind is..."I'm not dead yet, *******!"
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

• Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree wit u o.o

Thriv is better at the report, at least she had a funny poll and a map D:
  • Fexcad - Dreamweaver
    Fexcad - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sunday TWs are a myth! D:

and whoa Ivy gets to TW ;o
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fexnub! How come you has tribal trolololol face instead of fishy face? b:chuckle

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Woo go Catface! b:victory

I hate it when i have to work during our difficult tws b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Post TW wrap-up

Holy ****. So we've seen some firsts-in-ages this weekend, being that there was a Sunday TW, an afternoon TW, and an Ivy in TW. I personally had fun this weekend, and can't wait until I can do it again. I also love how Dreamweaver will forever be haunted by red. Except Vanquish's red symbolizes a streak of blood in ****. Excuse the expression--I couldn't resist.

Anyways, IT and Regen finally got their long, drawn-out TW action. While Regen wasn't able to grab Lost, WC shortly after was full of "great jobs" from both parties. I like that instead of ****-flinging. Once again, excuse the expression and the really bad pun.

:3 is slowly, but surely, coming back to their senses. While the status of their original leadership is unknown still, they are making the best of it, and defending 5/6 this week yet again. And taking back a land. Grats you guys. "I'm not dead yet, *******!"

BootyCamp has been wiped off the map, and now one can only think about where they may go next, if they decide to do TW again. Do they go north? South? East? West? Only time will find out.

And purple is still alive! Grats! How do you say "grats" in German?

And as for Thriv being better, Niner--she is, I will admit. Because I have pregnancy memory which refrains me from remembering the poll (and I had a decent one too D:), and trying to have this thing updated with the wins and losses was nothing short of a headache. But it was fun. As for the map...well...it was the least I can do.

Anyways folks, grats to all the winners, better luck next week to those who lost, and kick *** and take names for me. My bloodthirst is almost filled. And I leave you with this little gem.

Naps are for pregnant women and cats.

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We defended 6 of 7 actually! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We defended 6 of 7 actually! :3

Okay, you win. Technically, I didn't count the :3 attack as a defense because it's well...an attack. But yall did win 6/7, so I can't not acknowledge that.

• Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Okay, you win. Technically, I didn't count the :3 attack as a defense because it's well...an attack. But yall did win 6/7, so I can't not acknowledge that.

No, we had a triple defend on friday, a triple defend on saturday, and another defend on Sunday. We also attacked spades on saturday, for a total of 8 TWs. We won our attack and 6 out of 7 of our defenses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I actually liked reading the TW thread for once b:victory Amazing job :3 and I had a blast with Regen b:dirty Can't wait for next week!
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No, we had a triple defend on friday, a triple defend on saturday, and another defend on Sunday. We also attacked spades on saturday, for a total of 8 TWs. We won our attack and 6 out of 7 of our defenses...

Lol hard to believe there can be a Sunday TW after so long.. Simple mistake.. Congratz :3!