Why is Archosaur such a peaceful (aka. boring) server full of carebears?

SuckkkAssss - Archosaur
SuckkkAssss - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Why, oh why, is Archosaur having so many rules regarding pk??From what I heard, on this server, is it true that:
- no enemy factions, or factions that just cant stand together outside sz without killing each other
- can't pick pk drop? have to return pk drop to the dropper(improper english here)?
- basically no enemy at all, everybody is friend, and thus u cant just see someone and start killing him "legally"
- west gate seems to be the ONLY place where u can find pk, and rarely u see more than 10 white name players there
- EVEN you see white name players outside west gate, u cant just go and start killing them again and again without getting bad-mouthed. "Why the fxxk did you kill me?"

As someone who used to play on one of the oldest servers on pwi chinese version, one of the things I enjoy the most is the pk part of this game. There are allies, there are enemy factions, and as soon as you see an enemy faction member you "attack without questioning", then your opponent calls back-up, and you call back-up, then end up with the most amazing scene on this game: 100+ green dots shown on the mini map and kill each other b:dirty

Sadly, all my friends have moved to this server because things on american servers are cheaper than chinese servers and there are just too many rich chinese players over there. Sorry, but it was not my fault that I am just a student and dont have the millions of dollars to compete with players who have warsoul weapon plus everything else the best gear and all +12 plus all josd or level 12 gems, etc...and at least 30+ such players plus hundreds of +12 weapon +10 gear people etc etc(Things are A LOT more expensive on chinese servers). So I wondered, I'd better move to here, at least the money I can afford can yield better gears than I could only dream of back on chinese server.

Yeah, I could be a cheap ****, but I just wanna get the most fun out of spending real life money as little as possible (difference between 500+ USD here with 5000+ USD on chinese server for the same level of gears/refine)

True, i should know this the first day i roll something on a PVE server. I understand that most players here dont wanna pk, but....what is the POINT of this game if you dont pk, or what is the end of the day purpose of this game if you dont pk? farming all the things for what? TW? it only happens a few times a week and at most hours per week...all other times what do you do....

b:cute of course my opinion bears no importance, but i do wanna express my hope, that I hope Archosaur people can participate more pk and wish to see more and more people being white names...

All the faction leaders out there, are u guys all friends? Do any of you mind setting up enemy factions and creating some hatred over here?so that when I finally get my gears ready i wont be just standing outside west gate and stare into blank....b:sad please~~~
Post edited by SuckkkAssss - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    coolstorybro
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i indeed also concur that this is infact deemed, a cool story. bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • SuckkkAssss - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    b:cryb:cryb:cry nobody seems to treat this seriously, oh well...
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well u did kinda start with a:

"HAHA LOL YOUR SERVER SUCKS COS PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY!"

Not many people will take that srsly... and not many even check arch forums, its like the same 10 people that post here.

b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited July 2011
    well u did kinda start with a:

"HAHA LOL YOUR SERVER SUCKS COS PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY!"

Not many people will take that srsly... and not many even check arch forums, its like the same 10 people that post here.

b:surrender

b:sad oh no I apologize, i didnt mean to say this server sucks, because I myself am still playing on this server~it is just that as I level up and gear up, I cannot help but having doubt of if the money I spent is worth it...since I did those for pk and really wish there is more action here
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Why goto a carebear server, and ask why it is so carebearish?
  • Royyyy - Archosaur
    Royyyy - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nothing is wrong with peaceful and not pking. Just this server doesnt have a lot of ppl. I bet you are one of those PKer wannabes, there are too many of those. There are not many true Pkers that pks like a man and dont just pick on the weaker guys and gang up on ppl.

On this server, i know of prob just Bloodmystic might think of more
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2011

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    you know nothing
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    you know nothing

i agree with zhexi, you know absolutly nothing b:chuckle
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:cry Every time I go out west gate, I see people standing outside, but most of them are blue names...1 or 2 or 3 white names...being mostly sins
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nothing is wrong with peaceful and not pking. Just this server doesnt have a lot of ppl. I bet you are one of those PKer wannabes, there are too many of those. There are not many true Pkers that pks like a man and dont just pick on the weaker guys and gang up on ppl.

Why are you hating Wnb`s? =( I have done nothing for you, nothing!

But this server is just ridiculous, last night I saw sin kill herself on me during TW cause of bramble. Then I meet up an Archer while pulling my cata, close him/her up and you guess what happens? This archer takes his/her fists out and kills him/herself on bramble. I also managed to bait few guys to the turrets while "defending" point 5 all alone with my cata. I just doubt there is any "hope" for smaller factions to become competetive, when they keep doing wtf mistakes, constantly.

Ps. You can go and PK whoever you want, just dont come crying when you get rolled, that`s why most of us R8s stay blue with R9 sins looking for pray.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why are you hating Wnb`s? =( I have done nothing for you, nothing!

But this server is just ridiculous, last night I saw sin kill herself on me during TW cause of bramble. Then I meet up an Archer while pulling my cata, close him/her up and you guess what happens? This archer takes his/her fists out and kills him/herself on bramble. I also managed to bait few guys to the turrets while "defending" point 5 all alone with my cata. I just doubt there is any "hope" for smaller factions to become competetive, when they keep doing wtf mistakes, constantly.

Ps. You can go and PK whoever you want, just dont come crying when you get rolled, that`s why most of us R8s stay blue with R9 sins looking for pray.

wnb!!! come to de server! :P
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol, good question.

Also, why does Elecmon pretend to be g.ay ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:cute trust me i know "some" things.

(This is Royyyy + Mustang_Roy and I have seen the "real" pking b4 this R8 and R9 **** came out and know who has balls and what not, dw i myself am not into pking)
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wondering how far Archosaur player will make in the PWIC?
    Personally believing: not far.
    People on this server will lose to other pvp servers on pwi-america, and will get RAP.ED by chinese server players. Falling behind by a lot in terms of BOTH gears/refine AND skill.
    well, everything is my guess anyways~dont take it too seriously~~

If the requirement of having some chance in this competition is TOP Gear all +12 with JOSD or level 12 gems. No one in Archosaur qualifies...b:cry
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    lol- skill?

Incoming, new "best of" thread, but re-tittled "who should go to china" And as usual everyone that post only includes their favorite butt buddy, or who they know shop's the heaviest.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There are not many true Pkers that pks like a man and dont just pick on the weaker guys and gang up on ppl.

You better duck saying my name with anything other than a sneer, lol.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited July 2011
    Why, oh why, is Archosaur having so many rules regarding pk??From what I heard, on this server, is it true that:
    - no enemy factions, or factions that just cant stand together outside sz without killing each other
    - can't pick pk drop? have to return pk drop to the dropper(improper english here)?
    - basically no enemy at all, everybody is friend, and thus u cant just see someone and start killing him "legally"
    - west gate seems to be the ONLY place where u can find pk, and rarely u see more than 10 white name players there
    - EVEN you see white name players outside west gate, u cant just go and start killing them again and again without getting bad-mouthed. "Why the fxxk did you kill me?"

First and foremost - GREETINGS, FOREIGNER!!!!! WELCOME TO PLANET ARCHOSAUR!!!!

First and foremost, ignore the people saying you should have rolled on a pvp server. Some of that is true, sure, but not nearly to the degree you (or they) might think. Make a character on any of the pvp servers, and you will see little more than you do on our fair little server. Oh, certainly there is the occasional person that runs through low level questing areas to artificially raise their kill count. But really, there is not much more there.

In a little experiement to prove to myself (if not anyone else) that all the wizards on lost city were full of **** regarding how pro they were in pk, I made a barb and ran up to west gate every day for 2 months. You know how many of those wizards I saw at west gate pk'ing?

zero. not one. not one time.

you know how many times I saw ANY wizards at west gate pk'ing?

twice. In two months. For like 5 minutes.

so ignore the fools that say you should have rolled on a pvp server. It is no more like you described there than it is on our server. Those pk wars simply don't happen on pwi. Hardly ever.

As for pvp rules? There aren't really any rule, just conventions. I personally don't keep drops. Even tele's or herbs or whatever, let alone gear. I return everything. But there is no rule against keeping drops.

But if you do keep them, be prepared for noone to return anything you drop. Or anyone in your faction.

And "why did you kill me?" Ignore them. I do. I am a wizard. If you are at west gate, guess what? you will probably die if I pk ANYONE since my pk skills are all aoe. So don't qq if I kill you. I don't care if you are level 70. If I don't kill you directly, I will kill you just attacking someone else. If you can't take it, don't come out to west. period.

b:cute of course my opinion bears no importance, but i do wanna express my hope, that I hope Archosaur people can participate more pk and wish to see more and more people being white names...

Dream on. Sins ruined pk for the most part. Aside from me (now only when im bored from leveling my other characters) and cursed (who has $7 trillion in gear), there are basically no wizards that pk, and few arcane classes at all. Rank 9 barbs and bms (who are more difficult for a sin to kill) and sins are basically all that you will see now, plus level 80 people who will just whine and call you fail if you kill them. Its so much vanilla ice cream, why would anyone pk. I long for the days of santa wraith and jason and gaaraa's bms (when they had +2 gear and still beat 90% of the people on the server) and dreamery who was the only sin that dared pk outside of stealth and zhadi and _seven pre-rank sale and proclivity's veno. That was at least somewhat balanced pk, although there were fewer people back then now that were even white named.

Now, there are more white named, but its only rank 8/rank 9 players, generally speaking, and only HA classes and sins. Not qq'ing about it, but really if you want to pk now, you better roll a sin (boring) or a bm/barb and prepare need some pretty darn good gear or else you will just be destroyed by the bores that play rank 9/nirvana +12 sins that have so little skill, they pk anyone BUT each other and live in stealth.

But meh, you can qq about it if you like. Or you can find something else to do in game, or find another game. I've chosen the former, leveling a veno and a barb and an archer and a cleric the past several months, until I can find a game as good as pwi. Sadly, as of writing this, there are none. Which is why everyone comes back, as they invariably do, no matter how often or how loudly they quit (looks in Zhadi's direction).
    All the faction leaders out there, are u guys all friends? Do any of you mind setting up enemy factions and creating some hatred over here?so that when I finally get my gears ready i wont be just standing outside west gate and stare into blank....b:sad please~~~

Ah, sadly, you missed 90% of the hatred on our server. If you want a historical perspective, search my posts on these forums and you will certainly get a different perspective of our server. What you see now isn't so much friendship among factions, but the apathetic fallout that predictably follows a nuclear armageddon

My recommendation, wait for the next pwi pvp server to open, then start over and gear up there.

Otherwise, plan on getting rank 9 here, and just wait enough of those that made the last holocaust possible to get their rank 9 (maybe it will be even cheaper, they already dropped the medals from $25/ each to $20 each from the first time they were offered and i think chips were cheaper too) and start again. But when the server only has a few dozen people with the rank 9 set, it gets much harder to assemble 160 people that are competitive with each other without one of the rank 9s, like the fat kid at the pizza party, from ruining everyone elses fun.

We went through a period of no pk before. Some of us remember, and some of us memorialized it on these very forums:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9387912#post9387912

One of my better posts, if I do say so myself. The last line is almost poetic, i daresay.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • KataMyst - Archosaur
    KataMyst - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Blah Blah Blah, BLOOD. tl:dr

Anyway: There are no PK rules for the server. It's up to individual guilds to make those rules. I personally won't give back drops unless they are from a friend or guildmate. I don't really care if ppl don't like that . I lived on a PvP server for two years and that is what i'm used to.

I like it on Arch. I can chill outside of SZ and not have to worry too much, unlike on PvP servers where you are on guard for attacks all the time.
    It's a nice break for me.

ALL HAIL THE CAREBEARS!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Blah Blah Blah, BLOOD. tl:dr

Anyway: There are no PK rules for the server. It's up to individual guilds to make those rules. I personally won't give back drops unless they are from a friend or guildmate. I don't really care if ppl don't like that . I lived on a PvP server for two years and that is what i'm used to.

I like it on Arch. I can chill outside of SZ and not have to worry too much, unlike on PvP servers where you are on guard for attacks all the time.
    It's a nice break for me.

ALL HAIL THE CAREBEARS!

*changes to panda*
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • KataMyst - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    *changes to panda*

Creepy :o
    edited July 2011
    Blah Blah Blah, nothing that wasn't already said - ts:dr

I like it on Arch.

If you did, you would be nicer, mean girl.
    edited July 2011
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1766564&highlight=pwic

For anyone that knows Chinese, that is the server I used to play in, the champion belongs to what used to be my enemy ally's squad, but both squads' members are full warsoul+12 and full body +12 with top shards, (grade 12 gems or josd).

skill wise, i think they are pretty good too, especially with the bm (laugh to all the fist bms who cares about only APS)

A few of them used to be my friends, but not sure if the accounts now still belong to the same person, but anyways, Best wishes to them.

AND, CONGRATULATIONS IMMUNITY!!!b:kiss
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I actually read everything BLOODMYSTIC wrote and I gotta say I agree with every single thing he wrote +1
  • KataMyst - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    If you did, you would be nicer, mean girl.

I was born mean. it doesn't matter what server I play on. ijs. b:pleased
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The server is boring, the only solution is to merge it with raging tide so we can come over troll,burn,****,kill everybody
  • soundgood
    soundgood Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1766564&highlight=pwic

For anyone that knows Chinese, that is the server I used to play in, the champion belongs to what used to be my enemy ally's squad, but both squads' members are full warsoul+12 and full body +12 with top shards, (grade 12 gems or josd).

skill wise, i think they are pretty good too, especially with the bm (laugh to all the fist bms who cares about only APS)

A few of them used to be my friends, but not sure if the accounts now still belong to the same person, but anyways, Best wishes to them.

AND, CONGRATULATIONS IMMUNITY!!!b:kiss

lol cool
  • yodelheehoo
    yodelheehoo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The server is boring, the only solution is to merge it with raging tide so we can come over troll,burn,****,kill everybody

who are you? that's right. noooooooooooooobody.