Need your opinions - were these trollers or low IQ people

QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Yesterday, I just finished a run with a mega fail squad, and since I posted on forums pretty often about the horrible instances I've ran with, I felt that I shouldn't bother people on the forums. So I turned to world chat. This is what happened.

me: Being a cleric is stressful.

*PMs rush in, agreeing with me*

me: Keeping a squad of people who love bulldozing is no treat.

*More PMs.

me: But still, I'm disappointed with some clerics.

*Even MORE PMs.

me: Clerics who don't know what is Plume Shell and when to CHB or IH

me: I've met a barb who didn't know what Flesh Ream was!

Okay, at this point, I got a message from someone I knew from FACTION, who called me a tw4t for saying that. She was going on and on that I should be better than that, and I shouldn't have said what I said.

I was then banished from faction. A minute later, a friend from the same faction said that they opinionated that I was criticizing ALL CLERICS AND BARBS.

Now pardon me if I'm wrong. But I was talking about the fail people I met. I wasn't lumping every single cleric and barb as fail. Was it my fault? Do you see anything wrong with the abovementioned messages that I wrote on World Chat?

Or are these people morons who don't understand simple English and jumped to conclusion? Should I feel affected for getting banished from my faction? Now three toons of mine are homeless and I feel kinda sore at being called a tw4t.

Give me your honest opinions please.

Heavens Tear players who saw my tele, please tell me what you think, thank you. (:

--edit

I did ask a few people I knew who were on. They saw nothing wrong with what I said, but I just wanted to get an unbiased opinion from everyone here. Thanks!
"Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
Post edited by QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    oh lord stop QQing and search for another faction, they are TONS out there
    and please stop searching ingame for attention, there is a reallife out there if you need some support b:chuckle
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't see anything wrong with your messages. There are truth in your words ;p

Also it is funny that you got banished from your faction because of this.

Good reason rly....

not.

Like Amencat said, just search for another faction.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    <_< I don't think you were at fault =P I know I'd only take offense to that if I was like those fail clerics you were describing. I think your fac was in the wrong for banishing you without giving you a chance to explain that you were talking about the fail squad you'd just went with.

:3 I'd enjoy if you told exactly what kind of fail squad it was. That's always entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    oh lord stop QQing and search for another faction, they are TONS out there
    and please stop searching ingame for attention, there is a reallife out there if you need some support b:chuckle

Real life? I don't see myself admitting to playing an MMORPG like Perfect World to my friends at 20 something. They're not into games.
    <_< I don't think you were at fault =P I know I'd only take offense to that if I was like those fail clerics you were describing. I think your fac was in the wrong for banishing you without giving you a chance to explain that you were talking about the fail squad you'd just went with.

:3 I'd enjoy if you told exactly what kind of fail squad it was. That's always entertaining.

Well apparently they couldn't handle the truth. The idiot who called me a tw4t and the person who banished me both own clerics and/or barbs, or I guess they took offense cause they are guilty as well?

Oh well.

On the note of finding another faction oh my. I'm not sure, what if something like this happens again?
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Oh well.

On the note of finding another faction oh my. I'm not sure, what if something like this happens again?

Than you know that faction sucks (or atleast the officers do)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have seen people say far worse, and even pointed out the fails of certain people, even dropped names when complaining, and they don't/didn't even get a slap on their wrist from their faction leader(s) about it. Although, punishments shouldn't be given/made public, a world chat apologizing for someone's actions/words, without naming anyone, does wonders for public relations with each faction.

Sadly every faction has some rules/people that others don't get agree with, perhaps it was better you got kicked then, instead of waiting/dragging it out, and getting into a bigger fight, and worse names being dropped by you, and the person who 'attacks' you so to speak.

I am no stranger to others getting way too worked up about seemingly harmless words, some people take things way too personal. We are all allowed to have our opinions about how people play/treat others. No one likes to have instance after instance fail due to fail/rude players. Some people really just don't know how to receive criticism whether it is constructive or not... way too many people go on the defensive as soon as they see something that is even a little bit negative, even if it wasn't meant to be negative in the first place.

After all it's not healthy bottling up anger, its nice having others to vent out your anger too, especially when a squad fails majorly.

You could always try a new faction/start a new one. :)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When people abuse clerics you make a thread...then when you abuse other clerics people lash back and you make another thread?

Anyway, being called a tw@t is nothing, seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Appley - Lost City
    Appley - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Getting banished without any warning might be a bit much. I don't really see anything wrong with the messages you wc:ed. It might be true. But as the forum lurker I am, if I was your leader I would had kicked you too. After talking to you first ofc. But still. I see no need to keep attention seeking drama queens. One wc would had been sufficient. No need to pile on and on. But, whatever floats your boat I guess.

I find it kind of amusing that most clerics go crazy if anyone call them fail, spam forums, friends, wc. QQ's about how it hurts them cause no one sees how stressful their life is. But at the same time have no qualms about calling others fail and raise themselves to the skies. Nobody is perfect. Even if they don't know when to plume shell, CHB, IH or Fleash ream there's still time to learn. Like this cleric I know. She had no idea that Shocktrooper slept players. She thought he stuns them. Today she knows the difference. There's always room for improvement. In every player. b:bye
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Well apparently they couldn't handle the truth. The idiot who called me a tw4t and the person who banished me both own clerics and/or barbs, or I guess they took offense cause they are guilty as well?

Still, that's no reason to call them total idiots. I remember you made a thread before and you were equally as annoyed when some squad called you an idiot in FC.

And now you're calling other clerics/barbs fail for simply being inexperienced. Inexperienced was what the FC group before thought of you, and you made a thread on the forums about it.

I find it kind of amusing that most clerics go crazy if anyone call them fail, spam forums, friends, wc. QQ's about how it hurts them cause no one sees how stressful their life is. But at the same time have no qualms about calling others fail and raise themselves to the skies. Nobody is perfectb:bye

QFT

[My honest opinion]If i were a faction leader I wouldnt really like it if a guild member started going on WC and abusing a massive demographic of people in PWI, just because they are inexperienced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Still, that's no reason to call them total idiots. I remember you made a thread before and you were equally as annoyed when some squad called you an idiot in FC.

And now you're calling other clerics/barbs fail for simply being inexperienced. Inexperienced was what the FC group before thought of you, and you made a thread on the forums about it.

[My honest opinion]If i were a faction leader I wouldnt really like it if a guild member started going on WC and abusing a massive demographic of people in PWI, just because they are inexperienced.

Sorry but "inexperienced" is an understatement. A barb who doesn't know what flesh ream is? Is he even reading his skill descriptions?Someone who is inexperienced would have at least read their skills and know what they do, they just lack the experience to have their timing and srategy down. But a cleric who doesn't know what IH is and a barb who doesn't know what flesh ream is? That is just fail. A decent player would have at the very least read their skills aside from asking for advice and reading up on their class, even despite lacking experience.
    edited July 2011
    Even if they don't know when to plume shell, CHB, IH or Fleash ream there's still time to learn. Like this cleric I know. She had no idea that Shocktrooper slept players. She thought he stuns them. Today she knows the difference. There's always room for improvement. In every player. b:bye

Said cleric/barb asked what IS IH/Flesh Ream. Not when to apply the skills.

But despite that, your views make sense, thank you.

I fail to see how a massive number of barb don't know what is flesh ream. Note, what IS flesh ream, not WHEN to flesh ream. But besides that, yes, perhaps I was wrong for highlighting that. (:

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I personally don't see anything wrong with what you said.
    However a lot of people will most likely take offence to it... just because they can, or feel like it.

It's why I avoid using world chat for anything like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oakivy - Dreamweaver
    Oakivy - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Some clerics and one barb are considered a "massive demographic" b:surrender
  • Kittsuko - Sanctuary
    Kittsuko - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't see anything wrong with that either. But then, that's me and I don't represent everyone.

Case in point. Earlier today I was in a squad with a rather experienced cleric. At Pole the tank's hp starting dropping from the debuff while the cleric was stacking IH. After seeing countless wipes because of a tank death, I kind of reminded him to purify. In the midst of fighting, all I can muster was a simple reminder and not something elegant like "Would you be so kind as to purify the tank please?".

Needless to say, he took it as an insult. After Pole was done, he starting PMing me with something in the lines of "wtf do u think im doing". Had to put him in ignore to avoid a confrontation as we still have another boss to go.

The thing is, it wasn't meant as a swipe at him but he was offended anyway. So, if you're going to make such statements to a broad audience, it's safe to assume that there will be people out that would take offense to it.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Some clerics and one barb are considered a "massive demographic" b:surrender

There are A LOT of bad clerics/barbs out there (which was the point of the WC). That's a pretty big demographic imo. You're taking things too literally. Things can be implied without actually being said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Low IQ it is. Both for the nubs that powerleveled and for those who kicked you.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    idgaf what people think, people need to be called out.

We were doing Colluseast in 3-1 a few weeks ago (Last days of 2x) and as the boss purged I asked for Vanguard off of the other cleric repeatedly. (Sin on boss, me healing sin, other cleric healing me from out of debuff / aggro range. Was the easiest way to keep things working). She eventually started crying she hadnt bought that 79 skill yet. Seriously. A level 91 Cleric didnt know what vanguard was. This was over vent btw and saying "the defence buff / the shield / PDef buff" didnt do much either. This game is breeding idiots and its the truth.

I see no reason for you to get booted for making a general statement like that on world. Anyone who was offended is either guilty of such idiocity or too stupid to understand the difference between calling out an individual and a general statement that cant really be denied.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    90% of the clerics from sanc i've been in squad with are OK but we have a lot of fail barbs LOL
    the people from your last fac are stupid to kick you for stating the truth that there are fail players :D
    just find better faction and pray for good squad mates :D
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Barb who doesn't know what Flesh Ream is...

Cleric who doesn't know what IH is....

FCC hyper leveling anyone?

That's what we get from fast leveling noobs
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Barb who doesn't know what Flesh Ream is...

Cleric who doesn't know what IH is....

FCC hyper leveling anyone?

That's what we get from fast leveling noobs
    thats why people should start FCCing from 80+ lvl :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yesterday, I got bored and joined a random 7X-8X FC that was advertised on WC. Didn't really have much hopes for it, but figured I may as well get some laughs off at the incoming fail of a random squad of lowbies on WC.

I turned out to be completely and totally wrong. Everyone in the squad was relatively well geared for their level. The cleric (lowest level in the squad) was doing this for the first time... and yet because our squad actually communicated, knew how to play, and didn't do a bunch of stupid ****, we went through a full run without any deaths or any real problems.

.... And yet, 9X and up squads still have issues because of stupid people who can't play when they only run to the XP room. Anyone else see a problem with that?
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I once made a statement on world chat and it said all tideborn look ga.y as hell. Nobody gave me any **** about it. A lot of 'sins agreed even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
    edited July 2011

If you had read the entire thread, the sins were giving so much problems, bringing mobs into BB without first taking aggro. They were the fail ones, not me. My annoyance was because they could call me a poor cleric when it was completely their fault.

And StormHydra, you claim that

There are A LOT of bad clerics/barbs out there (which was the point of the WC). That's a pretty big demographic imo.

So you agree that there is a problem, which means you AGREE with my messages on World Chat.. But you later add on that my messages was wrong and rude because I was telling the truth JUST BECAUSE it's to a large group of players? That's.... I don't know what precise term to describe that. Oh well.

So what I'm getting is that, if you chance upon a horrible player, the worst player on your server, it's okay to be honest and tell them what he/she is doing wrong. But when a lot more is guilty, you ignore and just pretend nothing has happened?

Clerics are important, and players need to know that it's not easy to play one. Squads (at least from level 1-90), even at end game, need clerics. I see a problem, and thus highlighted it.

TBH, I was just venting, and the reason why the conversation continued was because on top of the PMs I was getting, a lot more people were joining in on the World Chat conversation and saying that quite a lot of clerics and barbs do not know how to play their toons. So, my vent, which wasn't supposed to go beyond one or two messages, became a full-fledged conversation.

But I'm digressing.

I'm glad to see that many others agree with my messages on world chat. To those who said that said faction is a noob for kicking me, well I can't say that it's the entire faction. There ARE nice people in it. It was just the few who called me names and later banished me without a word. Like that's an example of proper judgement as an officer.

Low IQ it is. Both for the nubs that powerleveled and for those who kicked you.

Why thank you. (: And nice signature by the way. Congrats on R9.

Any Heavens Tear faction to recommend? Okay, shall not take this thread off topic.

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    They were the fail ones, not me.

I find it kind of amusing that most clerics go crazy if anyone call them fail, spam forums, friends, wc. QQ's about how it hurts them cause no one sees how stressful their life is. But at the same time have no qualms about calling others fail and raise themselves to the skies.

Anyway I don't see how you're THAT offended. The faction was probably a bad one as others have said and being called a tw@t is nothing. I've been told to "go kill yourself" "diaf" (die in a fire) "uninstall noob" "I hope you die" in other online games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm guessing that your faction already had a lot of internal drama. Someone who didn't like you probably misread your statements and then complained to the boss. Regardless of what happened, it's probably good that you are not in that faction anymore. Just feel good to have seen the truth about how shallow they are and move on to a better faction.

BTW, saying anything in front of large groups of people just leads to more drama when you're feeling emotional at the time. It's best to cool off first and then tell the whole world about it. Then you can choose the best words for making them sound like total jerks.

b:laugh

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thats why I only use WC to find a squad or look for squad members.

Most of the so-called chat that goes on sounds like its generated by middle schoolers. I assume anything put up there is going to filtered thru a middle schoolers half baked mind.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Do you have to make a thread every single time **** happens to you or a random cleric idea hits you?

No really...it's getting old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you want a fail squad, try being a 92 sin in a squad with 95+ people and then after I get kicked and the hands kill them all, I get called back in because they couldn't kill the boss without my 2.5 aps *** b:laugh

Another one is a one I went on last night with my sin....Simply said I was wanting to get to the big room so I could get to bed, cause I have to work today (current time of posting). Well via doing this I basically solo'd Bishop boss, Slasher boss, and sleep boss all before the squad could even catch up to me and do the pulls.
    After slash boss was dead I went and started killing the mob groups and let's just say I'm glad I was waaay ahead of them, I got near 50% from that run and I started at like 9.7% xD, funny enough at big room I'm just asking why the other sins are bothering to attack shet i've already had dealt with. Their reply? "Cause we're a squad" ...my only thought, which I verblized in the squad was, "Am I screaming "HELP HELP!" all the time? Do I look like I require the help to kill mobs?"
    The whole squad shut up at that point, except one sin who went and said "Then why don't you solo frost?", my response: "Cause I do enough solo frost runs to holeen on my bm that i'm damn sick of this place. Which is why I only do one-two runs per day on this sin. Rest of the time is getting gear and PK."
    the whole squad then shut up and realized that I knew wtf I was doing and didn't bother messing with me after that. I even went afk during the big room pulls and came back as the mobs had just a couple 10k's hp left. Hit earthen rift and finished then off both times.

Oh and while i'm thinking about it....I bought a big room before that frost run, it was funny. Party was like so:
    - 101 Sin (seller)
    - 8x barb
    - 8x psychic
    - 9x sin (me on my sin)
    - 8x wizard
    - 8x bm

The 101 sin killed the boss for us, so I glitched the hands. (the dude killed it slower than my bm....and the sin was 4.0 and had 1st cast NV dagger....)
    Once the boss was dead, he dropped squad and all the other squad members began chi'ing up on the npc. So I just told the barb to pull when squad ready. Whole squad is ready, barb pulls them all. Wizard and psychic just drop dead outta the blue the moment the mobs stop, come to find out the bm has only LEVEL 1 ROAR OF THE PRIDE. So...yeah let's just say I cursed him out bout that one.
    Well, considering the bm, barb, and me lived during the pull we got pretty nice exp. Tho I was tanking the majority of the mobs (85% of them at least), cause of the crit's with 20-40k dmg. So that ended the first half, with the wizard and psychic running back.
    Second pull I thought maybe it was becasue of the captains cursing the wizard/psychic that they died quick. So I earthflame them out and killed them super fast, then tell the barb he is good to pull the mobs....

Yeah, again the psychic and wizard died. So again it was Me, the barb, the bm left there to finish off the mobs. So once all that was done...I pause my hypers, wait for the wizard and psychic to get back. Active them and activate the heads.

Heads go great and after we all drop squad, I start poking the bm. I hit head hunt after stun tele, and I landed a 2.5k crit. Took over 3/4th of the bm's hp. Laughed so hard too.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you want a fail squad, try being a 92 sin in a squad with 95+ people and then after I get kicked and the hands kill them all, I get called back in because they couldn't kill the boss without my 2.5 aps *** b:laugh

Another one is a one I went on last night with my sin....Simply said I was wanting to get to the big room so I could get to bed, cause I have to work today (current time of posting). Well via doing this I basically solo'd Bishop boss, Slasher boss, and sleep boss all before the squad could even catch up to me and do the pulls.
    After slash boss was dead I went and started killing the mob groups and let's just say I'm glad I was waaay ahead of them, I got near 50% from that run and I started at like 9.7% xD, funny enough at big room I'm just asking why the other sins are bothering to attack shet i've already had dealt with. Their reply? "Cause we're a squad" ...my only thought, which I verblized in the squad was, "Am I screaming "HELP HELP!" all the time? Do I look like I require the help to kill mobs?"
    The whole squad shut up at that point, except one sin who went and said "Then why don't you solo frost?", my response: "Cause I do enough solo frost runs to holeen on my bm that i'm damn sick of this place. Which is why I only do one-two runs per day on this sin. Rest of the time is getting gear and PK."
    the whole squad then shut up and realized that I knew wtf I was doing and didn't bother messing with me after that. I even went afk during the big room pulls and came back as the mobs had just a couple 10k's hp left. Hit earthen rift and finished then off both times.

Oh and while i'm thinking about it....I bought a big room before that frost run, it was funny. Party was like so:
    - 101 Sin (seller)
    - 8x barb
    - 8x psychic
    - 9x sin (me on my sin)
    - 8x wizard
    - 8x bm

The 101 sin killed the boss for us, so I glitched the hands. (the dude killed it slower than my bm....and the sin was 4.0 and had 1st cast NV dagger....)
    Once the boss was dead, he dropped squad and all the other squad members began chi'ing up on the npc. So I just told the barb to pull when squad ready. Whole squad is ready, barb pulls them all. Wizard and psychic just drop dead outta the blue the moment the mobs stop, come to find out the bm has only LEVEL 1 ROAR OF THE PRIDE. So...yeah let's just say I cursed him out bout that one.
    Well, considering the bm, barb, and me lived during the pull we got pretty nice exp. Tho I was tanking the majority of the mobs (85% of them at least), cause of the crit's with 20-40k dmg. So that ended the first half, with the wizard and psychic running back.
    Second pull I thought maybe it was becasue of the captains cursing the wizard/psychic that they died quick. So I earthflame them out and killed them super fast, then tell the barb he is good to pull the mobs....

Yeah, again the psychic and wizard died. So again it was Me, the barb, the bm left there to finish off the mobs. So once all that was done...I pause my hypers, wait for the wizard and psychic to get back. Active them and activate the heads.

Heads go great and after we all drop squad, I start poking the bm. I hit head hunt after stun tele, and I landed a 2.5k crit. Took over 3/4th of the bm's hp. Laughed so hard too.

Cool, I guess.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why thank you. (: And nice signature by the way. Congrats on R9.

Any Heavens Tear faction to recommend? Okay, shall not take this thread off topic.

I'm sorry, but I don't have Rank 9. Also, barbs don't move like that, but I can't say anything here. b:shutup

And to be honest... During all this time that I've been playing everything has been changing so much that I cannot recommend a faction. Those I knew are gone. The people have changed as well. Even in my faction there's an exponential increase of stupidity. Consider me the wandering odd-ball.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.