Okay so

Options
NiightmareXz - Harshlands
NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
I am thinking about coming back to HL.
(well basically to the game, too)

And i realised while I was on DW that every server does **** differently. I haven't been on HL actively for almost a year now, so what has changed over here? I believe prices on things have gone down, right? Atleast that's what my friend told me. >___>
Also what's the guild line up looking like? I'm not really much for guilds so I'll prolly join a small one anyway, but it's nice to know what's going on. (Tbh I don't cashshop enough and I don't farm enough to be an "elite" Tw guild.)
Also I haven't run an FC in about 3439248934 days. Last time I was on my archer I started a run after a long break and the squad stood there and looked at me. Apparently I was supposed to be killing the shade through the wall. lol wtf? Then again, I guess it's cus sins are supposed to solo them? o.o But that didn't start happening until after I took a break so I guess it threw me off. xD

Uhm and anything else I should know would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
Post edited by NiightmareXz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    From what I can recall, RB is called GV here and that's about it.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    HL is probably the same as the other servers, with just about 5 times as much rage/people that take this game too seriously.
    Prices are ridiculous since gold is what, 1.2m now I believe (which is considerably low) so things are just lulz.
    For the guilds, the current top faction is Catalyst, which the core of Zulu created and brought along a few members. We only have, maybe 70-80 active players? so it's reasonably small. I would be nice and say Valhalla is 2nd by just basing it off gears, but sadly I can't bring myself to be that nice. I would say Kylin is the second since many of their older members came back to the game, and Kylin was able to beat Valhalla every single time. (btw, Valhala aka Valalala was the most hyped up faction since it had the MY pro's that spent thousands over dollers here to wtfpwn. Irony) Hmmm, 3rdfaction ... as much as I dislike Valhalla and think they are completey clueless about TW, they have a good percentage of the better geared players on the server. 4th is Crimson, which I won't even go into. Basically, they lost a good number of players who were regular TWers due to the fact that the leadership is a joke (go on, flame), putting them at 4th rather than 3rd or possibly 2nd.
    This is basing it off mostly of TW only, however there are a few other factions on the map. I just pointed out the major ones.

Honestly, this game isn't even worth coming back to lol.

Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Okeano, I already knew that. xD People looked at me weird on DW when i called it GV.

And thanks emo for the response. As far as the comment of Catalyst a "small faction", I'm not sure if you mean I should be thinking about joining them, but regardless I would never join them. xD Not that I hate Zulu, I don't have a problem with them. It's just I would never be geared up like a Zulu, or exZulu I guess, nor do I level really fast thanks to my job/real life. Valalala, my friend told me about, is full of CSers with R9+12 gears, which is definitely out for me lol. The only option I would have is gear up and apply to KY I guess, if I decided I want to TW in the future (even though I get facerolled as soon as I step out of SZ lol.)

Also, this I guess is the game I'm playing currently to pass time, so I prolly won't stay active for long. I still enjoy the game and there's a lot I haven't gotten to experience yet, even after 2 years of playing. xD The only reason I'm coming to HL is because my friend and I got in touch again, I was on a break before that, and today I made an archer on the new FR server. Do you know there's already QQ on there in WC? French people crying that people speak in english on WC. Well **** you too, we had to deal with their language in OUR WC for 3 years. Payback's a *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    new FR server. Do you know there's already QQ on there in WC? French people crying that people speak in english on WC. Well **** you too, we had to deal with their language in OUR WC for 3 years. Payback's a *****.
    It should be a FRENCH server, I'm just saying. lol
    but I dont care if english people come, exept few that are very dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It should be a FRENCH server, I'm just saying. lol
    but I dont care if english people come, exept few that are very dumb.

technically, PWI is PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL, and the International (is that the word? the universal?) language is English. But still. xD Not what this thread is about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    technically, PWI is PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL, and the International (is that the word? the universal?) language is English. But still. xD Not what this thread is about.

I actually see "FR" behind the name of the server :)
    captur12.gif
    and yup, I agree. exept you speak more about it, I'll stay on that :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I actually see "FR" behind the name of the server :)
    captur12.gif
    and yup, I agree. exept you speak more about it, I'll stay on that :P

oh darn you. well it's still run under PWI. And I'm not saying that they CAN'T speak french, I just wish they would curse english speaking people out for using english. like wut? you can speak french on the older servers but if we decide to get on your server and speak english it's bad ? xD that's what i'm saying.
    now shush or i will make lucy attack you. >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Are you bringing Zan with you? b:spit
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh darn you. well it's still run under PWI. And I'm not saying that they CAN'T speak french, I just wish they would curse english speaking people out for using english. like wut? you can speak french on the older servers but if we decide to get on your server and speak english it's bad ? xD that's what i'm saying.
    now shush or i will make lucy attack you. >:O

Ok then. why when I'm writing in french in public chat at west archo and/or world chat with some guys, someone says : speak in english or Pm
    I think we CAN do that too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options

No i'm not.
    Ok then. why when I'm writing in french in public chat at west archo and/or world chat with some guys, someone says : speak in english or Pm
    I think we CAN do that too?

I don't personally tell people to speak english or gtfo, i know a lot of people do but idc really. all that matters is if i'm squadded with them in an instance, then i just bring up google translate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No i'm not.

I don't personally tell people to speak english or gtfo, i know a lot of people do but idc really. all that matters is if i'm squadded with them in an instance, then i just bring up google translate.

It's like that you learn a new langage, GL b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's like that you learn a new langage, GL b:thanks

I can understand and speak a lil german, I prolly shoulda rolled the german server instead. /facedesk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

You miss me? b:shy
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I can understand and speak a lil german, I prolly shoulda rolled the german server instead. /facedesk

Just choose what you prefer, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just choose what you prefer, lol.

Harshlands it is!

With a lil FR server on the side. I like my archer's name on that server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks for derailing my thread okeano.

oh wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Valalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Fails
    Bad
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Their name reminds me of vaag.
    Even if I could CS enough for r9+12 I wouldn't join them for that reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Princece - Harshlands
    Princece - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

soon frikin indians and communism rule da world so int language will be chinese. gl.
    - Signature removed for inappropriate language filter circumvention -