Mystic 4.25 APS combo !

Zaaper - Dreamweaver
Zaaper - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
This combo is available from Lv 11+ !
Have chihyu out with mana(chi),yellow box off so no skill will auto-fire.
Target mob u don't have to pull( pulling is a little different ).
Cast Stinging nettle, wile channeling command "Alt+2" Attack with pet skill 1.
Cast Swirling Myst,and start hitting with your weapon.

stinging nettle has an aps of 1
Devel Chihyu has an aps of 1
Swirling Myst has an aps of 1
Magic weapons have an aps of 1.25

add them up and have an aps of 4.25

For Pulling target mob,command "Alt +1" Attack with no pet skill(do not load with mana(chi) or it will be wasted).

Once the mob has taken damage, summon Devel Chihyu ,heal pet.
Cast Stinging nettle, wile channeling command "Alt+1" Attack with no pet skill.
Cast Swriling Myst, and start swinging!
Post edited by Zaaper - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• suicidalbunnys
    suicidalbunnys Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This is not how APS works, APS is only Based on the damage you deal from your weapon only. Adding other critters Aps doesn't effect your APS damage.

This is more like Damage per sec.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ...Plus considering that if you went the full magic build as recommended, 90% of your weapon swinging will only result in misses and a rather damaged weapon. XD

Not to mention that swirling mist's DoT...<_< Isn't that great, in my opinion. You're better off standing back and 2 hitting the mob with natures vengeance while devil keeps it pinned down. For magic classes, damage per HIT is our specialty, not aps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even if those were 4.25 ''aps'' (which it isn't, it's much lower) it's about the equivalent of slapping a boss with a wet noodle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ...the only adjective i can use to describe this thread is "facepalm", though technically it's not an adjective

mystics have no business in the APS department anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Even if those were 4.25 ''aps'' (which it isn't, it's much lower) it's about the equivalent of slapping a boss with a wet noodle.

No it's not.
    A wet noodle is anoying, a mystic swinging it's weapon doesn't even tickle the boss
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The Scenario: Wand breaks from trying to kill the boss..then you cant re-summon punishing sting when it disappears..summon dies from lack of heals...
    You're left with a broken wand and a pissed off boss with 50k or less short from max hp b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    DoTs have an aps of .333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Newrock - Heavens Tear
    Newrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    While he may not have an aps of 4.25, he does have a point that his DPS IS very high!!!!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    While he may not have an aps of 4.25, he does have a point that his DPS IS very high!!!!

He never claimed to have a high DPS lol. I don't think you got the point of this thread.

You really shouldn't expect to get high DPS wacking your wand at mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html