Dragon Points

kangroo
kangroo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
I Think Anything In The Boutinque You Should Be Able to Buy With Dragon Points(Ex:The Best Flying Might Be 2K Dragon Points
Post edited by kangroo on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Um... no?

Dragon points themselves are ridiculously easy to come by.

I can easily grind 1,500 points in an hour and I'm not that well geared for a level 100. Now put a +12 R9 on it and they'll be doing twice that or more.

You can always buy the Demon/Sage Event Card for 50,000 Dragon Points, which will give you 50 Event Gold that you can use in the Event Boutique.

Of course yes, updating the Event Boutique might be a nice thing to do. But again, doubtful that they'd update it with EVERYTHING, as that'd include packs, most Dragon Orbs, Chienkun Stones, Socket Stones and Medals of Glory.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree on not adding EVERYTHING from the regular boutique...however, please, PLEASE, add some other stuff that is found in the boutique...ex: All charms (platinum), perfect iron hammer, supply/bank/pet stash stones (this would be great as players unable to afford to spend real money on the game can also have items that can only be found in the boutique.), etc.

Obviously, I can see a good reason for making event boutique items untradable between other players...however, I believe making these items tradable will also help with the game's economy, and serve to help newer players to establish some other ways of making money while still being of a low level.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree on not adding EVERYTHING from the regular boutique...however, please, PLEASE, add some other stuff that is found in the boutique...ex: All charms (platinum), perfect iron hammer, supply/bank/pet stash stones (this would be great as players unable to afford to spend real money on the game can also have items that can only be found in the boutique.), etc.

Obviously, I can see a good reason for making event boutique items untradable between other players...however, I believe making these items tradable will also help with the game's economy, and serve to help newer players to establish some other ways of making money while still being of a low level.

Low levels can make money http://pwinsider.wordpress.com/ you're welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit