Fanart - Venomancer

Yanou - Heavens Tear
Yanou - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Dunno and don't care if anyone remembers me here or not, I don't expect anyone to. I used to play a veno called Reikara and drew some things. Well I drew another, of my retired venomancer as a tribute to it. Fun times. Until... until .. the pac.. Oh the horror...

Anyway this is a rough draft. Will maybe ink it later and clean it up to be PW Colouring Book worthy. Doubt anyone would be crazy enough to colour it though. Detail means time consuming effort. It's 2am now, my life calls. Goodnight. Yes, she is holding her sword backwards for obvious reasons.

scan00088.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want to be drawn like a French girl too? Head over to the Fanart Forum and drop your screenies on the PW Colouring Book Resource thread. Inspire an artist and get drawn, it's a win-win situation.
Post edited by Yanou - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wow, looks amazingly detailed! :O

And I remember your name somehow...

Anyway, awesome job. ^_^

And on a side note... I think I'd pass at messing with your veno. D:>
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    love the armor detailing as well
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    :P how could we forget you were one of the better artists on here. xD Ah yes detail but I for one love detail. I've been quite busy with things lately (yeah like real life x_x landed a full time job so I rarely get time to play anymore, especially since my old computer won't take it anymore.) ;P but I hope you do get a chance to put it in the coloring book :D It's nice I like it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I Love Your Drawing Reikara !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Yanou - Heavens Tear
    Yanou - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thanks all for the comments. I remember seeing you around a lot on the forums too, Silvychar.

Argh, tell me about it Kyna. I made a few promises here that RL made me **** up on and unable to deliver which have been nagging at me since forever. Now I won a scholarship for an internationally recognized art course and I'm leik, fark. There goes me free time. Yes, I drew Reikara instead of some boring old Lamp I was supposed to be measuring and drawing. Felt like Math class all over again. **** realism, it's too mathematical and analytical. Forced art is not art in my opinion. /Rebelness.

I've started inking with a ... *Le gasp* ... black ballpoint pen. Because my calligraphy pens are long gone. Anyway I'll get her into the colouring book some time and cross my fingers someone colours it because I lost my pen for my graphics tablet. /Sadface.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want to be drawn like a French girl too? Head over to the Fanart Forum and drop your screenies on the PW Colouring Book Resource thread. Inspire an artist and get drawn, it's a win-win situation.