Only a german and a french server at 6 July??

Options
2»

Comments

• EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So are these servers going to be the new "dead servers"? With....rank 9 within the first week?

Which will lead to massive QQthreads, with responses such as "GMS RUINED THE GAME" and "how could you not predict that they would have a rep, hyper, oracle, and rank sale."

Which might possibly lead to people quitting the new servers and going back the old ones in which they came from.

P.S. I like how some of your are being optimistic, the new servers will have rank 9 within a few weeks, lvl 100s within the first week and a top faction within the first day (that will take over the map).

Damn idk if u make a char from lvl 1 to 101 in 1week and u put rep on him to have r9 till people will have r9 and till people will hit 100 on the new servers will be long time
  • Erakko - Raging Tide
    Erakko - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So are these servers going to be the new "dead servers"? With....rank 9 within the first week?

Which will lead to massive QQthreads, with responses such as "GMS RUINED THE GAME" and "how could you not predict that they would have a rep, hyper, oracle, and rank sale."

Which might possibly lead to people quitting the new servers and going back the old ones in which they came from.

P.S. I like how some of your are being optimistic, the new servers will have rank 9 within a few weeks, lvl 100s within the first week and a top faction within the first day (that will take over the map).

Sure there will be heavy cashshoppers too but not majority. Some cashshops and gets great gears but at least I can enjoy low lvls again. On my current server I have been just merchanting and grinding for r9 last months which have got quite boring. New server gives me new goals instead of continue merchanting for R9 on Raging Tides.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    when does this new server begin server time? i want to get on quick to take the name i want
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    starting at 8am, takes some time -> in about 10-11 hours from now on.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i Know French a bit and from what i read today on french server forums is that it will be pve server, and in a few months(they say) they will open a PvP one....

Why a guy will speak german in worldchat to sell/buy something when he knows lots of players dont speak that language duh...

Anyway since im from Portugal i share same clock time has England and would love a server there...

If not english then i hope german will be PVP or else illl stay in Lost city...
  • TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver
    TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think i will try the german one if there wont be an english.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ SOMEONE TEACH ME GERMAN NOW QQQQQQQQQ
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver
    TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i Know French a bit and from what i read today on french server forums is that it will be pve server, and in a few months(they say) they will open a PvP one....

Why a guy will speak german in worldchat to sell/buy something when he knows lots of players dont speak that language duh...

Anyway since im from Portugal i share same clock time has England and would love a server there...

it will be pve b:bye
  • Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

actually they might speak in diff language. on dreamweaver server can often see russians making squads, selling items in worldchat and only typing with russian letters lol theres maybe 2-3 russians guilds on server who understands them.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It will, but PWEntertainment isn't responsible for those servers, thus QQing here will be even more pointless than the actual QQing at our own servers...

please tell me how it wont be pwe's fault... they are still hosting the servers just moving the hosts to germany and france for dif time zones and to attract new players. any sale pwe does, will not only go onto the current servers, but onto the new ones aswell since hey wait a min, THEY ARE THE SAME. the only dif is like say LC server is usa west cost, RT is usa east coast, and the french/german are based out of there. dear god >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    please tell me how it wont be pwe's fault... they are still hosting the servers just moving the hosts to germany and france for dif time zones and to attract new players. any sale pwe does, will not only go onto the current servers, but onto the new ones aswell since hey wait a min, THEY ARE THE SAME. the only dif is like say LC server is usa west cost, RT is usa east coast, and the french/german are based out of there. dear god >.>

German Server forum :: http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/index.php // French Server forum :: http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/index.php

If you want to QQ about DE/FR servers, do it in the right place IJS; but then again, expecting of you to actually comprehend that, is a bad delusion of mine...
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    QQ'ing? no just lettin u in on the secret pwi is still hosting them. i can careless about the servers not rerolling to them anyway. waste of time. or maybe you cant comprehend that? meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Perfect World Europe B.V. hosts them, in case you didn't bother to find out, thus please refrain from spreading your self beliefs as facts of matter, thank you.