Your Gaming Groove

Options
Cytte - Harshlands
Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
-Points to title-

Since I recently got my record player to work, its Lynyrd Skynyrd (lɛnərd skɪnərd) and a cold glass of Baileys b:mischievous

How 'bout ya'll?
I <3 A lot of people
Post edited by Cytte - Harshlands on

Comments

• The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fast-paced, adrenaline pounding, heart racing type of music, alt rock, metal, etc. Putting on some good music and facerolling people is how I like to roll. That starts my day off pretty well. Maybe some food as well, like.....chips, or cheetos, or like, cheese squares? (cubed cheese). Mac & Cheese???? b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Fast-paced, adrenaline pounding, heart racing type of music, alt rock, metal, etc. Putting on some good music and facerolling people is how I like to roll. That starts my day off pretty well. Maybe some food as well, like.....chips, or cheetos, or like, cheese squares? (cubed cheese). Mac & Cheese???? b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Spoken like a true Sin
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Talking about longknifes toes on vent.
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Spoken like a true Sin
    <---b:dirtyb:dirty

*Me*: b:cool > (Sees another player) b: sin > (Stealths) b: avoid > *My Kill Count*: b: question > b: worried > *Me*: b: angry > *My Kill Count*: b: beatup > b: shocked > b: beatenup > b: beg > b: surrender > b: beatenup > Dead. *Me*: b: pleased > (stealths) b: avoid > (Looks for my next victim) b: sin

*Sorry, images limit is 5, and I have 17, fill in the image blanks yourself for a neat picture story :D )

Tis' the only way I can get my groove on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG