Question about TW

ryokusensei
ryokusensei Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Hi i have a question about TW. I am in a faction that is on the map currently and our leader is thinking about attacking another territory with another faction thats full of our alts and its about as strong as our main faction. i was just wondering if this could get us banned or if its fine. I am posting from an alt cause i dont wanna get in trouble with my leader.
Post edited by ryokusensei on

Comments

• Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Leg&ry and Legendary could probably both atk Vindicate.

The only way that I can think it would not be okay would be the part of the TW rules saying something along the lines of an attacking faction must have a reasonable chance of winning, which is really poorly defined. But then again im just a player idk what PWI staff will do.

ofc if Leg&ry and Legendary share many of the same players and Legendary is defined as having a reasonable chance of winning then Leg&ry should also be considered as having a reasonable chance (ignoring unstashable gears, which could make a difference). However, if they are both attacking at the same time then the strength of either faction would suffer, barring 160 signups across both factions which would lower said factions "ability to win" that said since its at the same time defendings faction ability to win would also be lowered. Rules are ambiguous x.x

But I don't really think you should rely on an answer from the Forum. What does it even matter what anyone posts here, player, GM, whatever. If you really wanted to know wouldn't it be best to send a ticket in? (though I'm confident that you already knew all this).

Sigh do I need to be director of VindiCake too?
    Serious dedication, admirable~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    honestly i think it should be bannable there is a reason you can only place 1 bid a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.