Lets be mean! >:3

1235»

Comments

• Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    xD omg that reminds me. When we had like playerbase of lvl60-70 ppl only and ppl needed fb59 with tokens and the npc inside. The Npc looks like boss and we said at every fb its a boss and the tabber needs to solo it. They been always so scared LMAO!

oh you reminded something, at same npc we have told tabbers that boss is gonna one hit him if catch, that after giving in quest he have to run away as fast as he can and run around for 100 seconds...some people actually did start running away as fast as they could away from it XD
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So I was helping one of my bm friends with her bh59. And the other bm in squad decided to afk the over for like 30 minutes. We had already killed 2 bosses before the other bm came, so when we got to the fire valley, the other bm started to kill bombs, then my friend pulled the other bombs on top of him, then used hf. I used thicket to one shot the bombs, and the bm who was 30 mins late to bh died. Needless to say we both laughed our butts off. That's what he got for being afk. xD
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Help low lvl cleric bh39

Rude,offensive person

Run to mobs and ask for heal (they don't cuz i didnt aggro them all) kill them all

So, this is a smart cleric, just a very bad person

Run to mobs, aggro and get heal (stealths)

Dead raging cleric b:pleased