arydia
arydia Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
There are 4 classes that i really like.

*Blademaster
*Cleric
*assassin
*veno

I like swords A LOT but i also like to heal. i like for veno that the pets do alot of the work, but I also like to get some action too, and i would also like to fly by level one like a cleric does, but dont clerics mostly just heal? Assassin seems really cool, but i heard they can be overpowered easily. is that true? Plus, it seems kinda unfair but TOTALLY COOL to be able to sneak up on someone in PVP. And i also read that venos are the most likely to NOT get put into a group or a faction.

Im really confused and i hoped maybe someone who had played each of the classes above could help me. PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!

And again, plz dont say, "pick which one you like most" that wont help me here.

PLZ again and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! b:thanks b:beg b:shy
Post edited by arydia on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    arydia wrote: »

And again, plz dont say, "pick which one you like most" that wont help me here.

What? Ultimately, this is your decision and your character you're making. Are you telling someone else to dictate your life for you? I can give you suggestions but in the end, this should be something you choose to enjoy and play.

I have experience playing a BM and veno. My veno is my main and I really enjoy it. The solo ability is great and I like to help people. It does get sort of boring sometimes when all your pet is doing is tanking, but I find myself pressing a lot of keys instead of just spamming venomous scarab all the time. There's so much diversity in what a veno can do in later levels.

As for BM, I enjoyed it. I stopped only because of fail BH squads and was lazy to level again since I already went through all those quests on my veno. But it is fun to cancel skills and punch things. Their skills are pretty flashy and nice DD output. They do get a tad expensive later on, as I found myself not having enough spirit or money to max my BM's skills. I didn't want to transfer money from my veno over lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Stop...asking...this...damn...question...!
    Play each class and find out yourself. This is the only legit answer you will get, whether you like it or not.
    Move along.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • arydia
    edited July 2011
    u aint gotta be mean about it.....b:surrender
  • arydia
    edited July 2011
    and thank u, Lythianaa!!! that helped. b:thanks
  • mellinaa7
    mellinaa7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Assassin seems cool. go with dat.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    arydia wrote: »
    and thank u, Lythianaa!!! that helped. b:thanks

No problem.

And for the last two, I know from my friends' experiences.

Clerics are not always healing. They have very strong metal magic attacks and great debuffs as well. They're not labeled as healing slaves. Clerics can solo things decently (quest mobs for example, I'm not talking about like Nirvana or something).

Assassins are pretty squishy in the early game, as they are just archers but melee. Later on, with better skills and equips, they get better. End game sins tend to be labeled as broken for their 1v1 PvP power and APS. But my friend likes playing it for fun, and prefers PvE. They have nice chi gaining skills and, I guess, shake their booties?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Surla - Heavens Tear
    Surla - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would suggest playing a blademaster as a new player since they're considered the most versatile Damage dealer I can't really say too too much since I'm on phone but if you message Surla on Heavens Tear server I can give a rundown on each class (played them all past 70) b:surrender
  • arydia
    edited July 2011
    Kay, thx everybody who helped me out here. ('cept the mean guy up there.)

made my decision.

THREAD CLOSED ITS ALL GOOD!