A perishing class???

2»

Comments

• Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    we have 3 ultis all with only 30 seconds of cooldown and ridiculous chi gain and they have wider ranges than psys.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    thumbs wrote: »
    What do aps have? -Nirvana? -Sorry but it's not as profitable as people make it out to be, and it's highly dependent on others.

I LOL'd at this.

During the recent 2x drop event, 3 man 5.0 aps teams consisting of 2 Sins and a BM were making 10 million plus (per person) at a minimum in about 20 minutes of multiple runs.

Even if you cut that figure in half now that 2x has ended, can you point out to me another instance that can guarantee that much coin in that short space of time ?
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you need -54% channeling to be "properly geared"? News to me

fail pdef wiz, keep your fail opinions to yourself
    But sins aside, wizzies can be very scary in pvp, aside from the couple fail ones I've noticed in pvp areas lately who just poke out of sz to cast an ulti, and IF it fails to one shot, they shrink back to sz or die... Wtf is up with that? b:lipcurl

fixed it for you.

And let me just say spoken like someone that's never pk'd on a wizard, ijs.

I could just as easily say "but wizards aside, sins can be very scary in pvp, aside from the tons of fail ones I've noticed in pvp areas always who just poke out of stealth to try to stun lock, and when it fails, they slip back into stealth or die - wtf is up with that? b:lipcurl"
    what do you do as a wizard when u reach 10X?
    zyean wrote: »
    Make a 5.0APS char or a veno and earn money for your wizard

+1
    5aps isn't cheap: Playing a wiz is.

I just bid ~10m coin for Sage Mountain's Seize on HT and won. -Starting bid was 5m. Unlikely we'd be paying so much for a dead class. I'm fairly negative towards wiz's, but still felt S.MS was worth it.

actually, 4.0 aps barb isn't terribly expensive - certainly not compared to sage wiz with skills.

However, the fact that there is no supply of wizard books could also account for what you see as a high price. No supply because noone playing wizard.

But don't forget, 30 pages at even the low by today's standards price of 300k each is still 9m . . . . so 10m seems pretty much right on. The fact that it started at 5m? very well might be more evidence of the fact that there are no wizards (no wizards=no demand for wizard skills=low price).

It could also be that, with rank 9, the extra killing power from sage masteries and sage bids is not as needed as the extra disables of demon wiz skills, so more are going demon. More demon wizards=less sage wizards=less demand for sage wizard skills=lower price.

Whatever the case, ijs the price you happened to pay for this skill or that skill is equally consistent with wizards dying out, and therefore is irrelevant. b:surrender
    now that you mention archers, i don't remember seeing them so often as well. if they would just re-balance the classes somehow. althou, i haven't got a single idea how that re-balancing should be done.

there are TONS of ideas on these forums. but don't bother reading them, because they will never happen. They are too worried about bms cancel casting .......
    For instance- clerics and barbs are faaaar more popular than wizards, but you wouldn't know that at first because a wizard is hardly missed if they're not in a squad- simply replace them with a psy/seeker.

or an archer or a sin or a bm . . . . .
    You got this one right. Even though casters (wizards) might never be especially wanted in 5aps squads, we can still get into good Nirv squads if we prove to be skillful.

allow me to translate - your friends take you. pve isn't rocket science, after all. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back so hard, ijs
    Well the problem is people who play wiz should know that

a) the class is really expensive because you have to invest a lot in your gear to reach
    at best the average performance of other classes

b) there is nothing special about wizards anymore because wiz doesnt do highest DPH nor has it the best constant aoe nor is it good for solo play. In 1v1 pvp wiz highly relies on genie in aoe pvp psychics can replace the wiz. So i guess one reason why people wont roll the class is that once they reached endgame they want to have a class that is usefull to some extent. I am not talking about people who want to be the best class I am talking about the average player who wants an answer on the question where are wiz best at and unfortunately the answer to this question is nowhere since every single application for a wiz can be done by other classes too so people say well i rather go with a class where the benefits and drawbacks are ok.

Personally i dont think that wizards will perish since there will always be people who got bored with their 105 sin who reroll for another class with sufficient funds to equip an endgame wiz just for fun. But the way it looks atm is that wiz has become a 2nd choice class and this wont change if PWI doesnt boost the old classes.

greetz harm0wnie

absolutely 100% grade A truth - sink your teeth into it.....if you dare

We do have the highest magic dph due to our debuffs (undine + genie spark). Our aoes are also the best as you've admitted in the past. Wizards may not be as versatile as sins, but we do have our niche (although I'll admit it is narrow).

So when someone says DPH with a wiz they must assume they have genie spark? I doubt anyone would share your interpretation of comparative dph between the classes.

Most wouldn't even give you undine, but I'll cut you that slack because I am assuming that psychics would be counting voodoo. Although I can certainly see the psychic arguing that you should get neither, since unlike voodoo undine is single target with (albeit a short) cool down. Assuming the reader agrees with these, would that change your conclusion regarding wiz vs psy dph?
    I simply remind you on your post about the awesome benefits from seekers debuff where you told us about your 300k dmg but at the same time you had to admit that the psy did 600k in the same situation.

Hey!!!! Stop point out Adroit talking over himself from one post to the next, thats MY job b:angry
    I LOL'd at this.

During the recent 2x drop event, 3 man 5.0 aps teams consisting of 2 Sins and a BM were making 10 million plus (per person) at a minimum in about 20 minutes of multiple runs.

Even if you cut that figure in half now that 2x has ended, can you point out to me another instance that can guarantee that much coin in that short space of time ?

that little, huh? I not a certain fist archer (yes, i said it, FIST ARCHER) that has amassed over 2b coin over the last two 2x drop events.

Tell me more about profit opportunities as a wizard. I could use another good chuckle.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    most chan based DW wizzies look like that or have r6 instead of r9 or nirvana weapon with 10% chan, 3% chan, 100 mag atk with 2 stone of savant :<

Why you never on LC anymore? :O
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    edited July 2011
    Have you ever tried to kill a normal mob solo in lets say SoT with a wiz? Even on lvl 100 you will have problems doing that uncharmed while a 90+ phys class can do it without problems and charmtick.

"fail wizard" they will say, "you shouldn't even get TOUCHED by a mob in pve"

Forget that the melee classes can walk up and NORMAL attack it to death, while we have to FoW, DS, WoTP, Hailstorm and pray for a freeze, rinse repeat for 3 minutes per mob, lol.
    So please tell me more about that "niche" and answer me the question what can a wiz do that can't be done by another class ? ( except the larger range on the ultis)

Don't ask him to back it up, please. All he will do is say "I don't have the time to teach you" or "if your too much a noob to know already, I can't help you" yada yada yada.
    In the seeker buff discussion, we were comparing a +10 1st cast nv (with 50 vit and with pyrogram)

101 vit wizard? all together now b:laugh
    As I've said over and over, wizards are for ranged aoe DPH, and have great single target DPH with our amazing debuffs.

yes yes, you've said it. Unfortunately, its not what he's asked you.

He question was, even assuming your statement is correct (which, by including undine and genie spark we both have already taken issue with the validity of your very premise), his question is this - what is it good for? Why is it needed? How is it not just as easily replaced well enough by the other classes in every instance (pvp, tw, pve) to not make wizard a horrible choice for a new player?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lul, takes me like 15 seconds max to kill a mob in SoT.
    edited July 2011
    Lul, takes me like 15 seconds max to kill a mob in SoT.

zzzzzzz, people like you should have to post their gear anytime they post something like this. Every wizard doesn't have your gear - in fact, the fact that you say it takes you 15 seconds is kind of surprising for me. Perhaps you should work on your technique?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    more bloodrage essay QQ posts.. *rolls eyes and hits the back button*
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Rofl, you said *we* (which includes you, don't try to weasle out of it) takes 3 minutes to kill a mob in SoT; perhaps it is you who needs to work on their technique? ;)

15 seconds was a general assumption because you can't use Essential Sutra on every mob.

*pat pat*
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I LOL'd at this.

Warsong was comparable if not counting 14m breaks you could be multi-boxing during, and I wouldn't count on an aps class that only knows Nirvana to breeze through it like mages can (most seem clueless how to run it smooth). There were multiple ways for a sin or veno to make 10m+ per hour and you missed the point of not having to depend on others. Nirvana is very dependent on others. You ignore setup time, planning, stupid breaks (gotta eat, walk dog, smoke, etc). Nirvana drops were also far from consistent. You can't guarantee 10m/hr there. You're not just talking typical 5.0 squads either: likely 4-5aps base with weapon refines 10+ and at least Garnet Gems. You put that much coin into other toons, and you can do great things too. -They just get less attention. I'm not about to share all my coin making ventures as the market is already competitive enough.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why you never on LC anymore? :O

I'm not really on the game much tbh...
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fail pdef wiz, keep your fail opinions to yourself

fixed it for you.

And let me just say spoken like someone that's never pk'd on a wizard, ijs.

I could just as easily say "but wizards aside, sins can be very scary in pvp, aside from the tons of scary ones I've noticed in pvp areas always who just poke out of stealth to try to stun lock, and when it fails, they slip back into stealth, then pop out a few seconds later when all your defenses are down and kill you easily - wtf is up with that? b:lipcurl

fixed it for you.

And let me just say spoken like someone that's never pvped against a decent sin, ijs.

But really I was only talking about 2 or 3 wizzies I've seen, and it worries me cause two of them were 100+, one of them full nirv recast. Kinda sickens me to see people play wiz like that. Sure, they might get you the first time with a ninja BT, but after that you're expecting it and able to time AD, freeze them, and you know the rest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    "fail wizard" they will say, "you shouldn't even get TOUCHED by a mob in pve"

Forget that the melee classes can walk up and NORMAL attack it to death, while we have to FoW, DS, WoTP, Hailstorm and pray for a freeze, rinse repeat for 3 minutes per mob, lol.
    I chose SoT as example because the space to kite there is limited and when it comes to the special effects of the wizard skills knockback doesnt work on some of the mobs leaving you with FoW and even if you use Glacial Snare for the maximum slow i doubt you kill the mob before the slow is gone and when the slow is gone the mobs will approach you with high move speed so distance shrinking will buy you time for just 1 more spell at best. Hail storm freeze is 33% for sage and pitfall % is even lower. The hp of the mobs is too high to simply nuke em with ultis or to DB em without a healer. Another important point is that you would have to pull every single mob solo with zeal if you are able to kill them while other classes can aggro multiple mobs and solo all of em one after the other when they use their stuns. Even psy is better because white voodoo + fast attacks ( and they have fast reliable aoe stun)+ good weapon give them the chance to still do it.
    He question was, even assuming your statement is correct (which, by including undine and genie spark we both have already taken issue with the validity of your very premise), his question is this - what is it good for? Why is it needed? How is it not just as easily replaced well enough by the other classes in every instance (pvp, tw, pve) to not make wizard a horrible choice for a new player?
    That's what i meant when i asked for explaining "the niche".
    Warsong was comparable if not counting 14m breaks you could be multi-boxing during, and I wouldn't count on an aps class that only knows Nirvana to breeze through it like mages can (most seem clueless how to run it smooth).
    It is extremely hard now to find people willing to do full warsong runs. On the one hand
    the majority of the people doesnt seem to have a clue about the bosses and how to deal with them nor do they know about drops in warsong nor do they want to farm instances anymore. Statements like " warsong barrier is only available from packs" show that the PVE part of the game is only seen as the preparation for PvP and since Packs and Rank and the changes to TT and Lunar it seems like PWI encourages this behaviour because they earn $.
    You're seriously talking about pve? You've been around long enough you should know 99.99999999% of what I'm talking about is pvp related. Wizard's are USELESS in pve, stop trying to use your wiz for that.
    Guess why I am on a PVE server i like to PVE and therefore i see my wiz also from the PVE side because I think when you talk about a characters abilities all aspects of the game should be taken into account. And simply saying wizard sucks in PvE is wrong because thats not true the problem is that the strengths of the class are not needed anymore. If i would have been out for PvP and PK i would have chosen another server. ( and maybe also another class).

Unfortunately DW seems to become a ressort for people who are scared of going to a real pvp server like lost city where they can not hide from PvP until they have bought their r9 and refined it +10. Or they got their asses kicked over and over again so that they now search a place to hide and go for revenge. And if you ask me interesting PvP and PK is a situation where both players have a chance to defeat the other and this is not only limited to endgame.

I chose wizard because I liked the style of not getting hit by mobs and finishing them up with 1 big blow. But the said thing is that this big blow is not always easy to make and when it comes to endgame instances it is getting harder and harder to be a competitive PvE DD. And yes i am one of those odd people doing all quests and atm i am collecting cards for OHT card bosses with my wiz. (5/16 done so far) :D
    If you compare our single target DPH to that of a psychic.. you'll realize at end game we gain the edge. The big draw to psychics is that attack level, but when you have 100+ atk level with r9 gear, that extra 30 atk level in black voodoo for psychics ends up giving them closer to a 15% boost in damage, as opposed to the 30% when looking at 0 base atk level.
    well i dont understandd this point here because 1 att lvl = 1% more dmg given so the difference between 100 att lvl and 130 att lvl should be 30% dmg boost because the dmg the character would do is increased by x% dmg for x additional attack lvls. In addition the question is if a wiz is able to break the 100+ att lvl mark without sharding with +att lvl stones. And even if the boost is 15% only the 15% will be higher than lets say 100% more weapon dmg.
    Psychics can benefit from undine if they are on your side, but it's very limited being that they can't use the skill themself.
    I am talking PvE again and not about solo PK situation here so I debuff for the psy in the squad and for myself. ( if you talk about PK and PvP dont forget that Undine has to be casted first on the target so you can benefit from which also consumes time and we also dont add this in here. But even in a TW I do the debuffing on catabarbs so that my factionmates can benefit from and so psy also benefit from undine. And remember undine is not AOE and having it to use over and over again on every single mob in PvE just to do the same dmg like a psy with the passive voodoo is a bad joke.
    Add in genie spark and they don't do the same damage as we do, or even remotely close. If you looked at my genie spark page you'd see that undine + genie spark (90 dex) will generally give between a 40% and 200% amp depending on the target.. FAR more of an increase in damage than black voodoo provides.
    same problem with the application compared to voodoo like undine
    a) 1 target only b) would have to recast on every mob c)consumes stamina
    We also don't lower our defenses to increase our damage.. which is a nice perk. As I've said over and over, wizards are for ranged aoe DPH, and have great single target DPH with our amazing debuffs.
    Well but see it the other way round we also can not increase our defense by lowering our attack. I have seen psychics tanking bosses in abaddon, on card bosses + taking on multiple mobs in dungeons over and over again. So what's better having a certain amount of pdef or having a direct dmg reduction in % + skills that give you immunity for 8s. Combine that with bubble of life and you see psy wins also the def game. Another fundamental mistake is that you expect psychics to attack. They dont have to they rather use their skills and survive. It is really annoying when you get 2.5k dmg reflected from their passive reflect when their soulforce is up and you know it yourself that magical classes with endgame weapons still high eachother hard even if there are resistances

greetz harm0wnie
    edited July 2011
    Rofl, you said *we* (which includes you, don't try to weasle out of it) takes 3 minutes to kill a mob in SoT; perhaps it is you who needs to work on their technique? ;)

15 seconds was a general assumption because you can't use Essential Sutra on every mob.

*pat pat*

I haven't been in SoT in 500 years, ijs, so I highly doubt it was referring to me specifically as opposed to wizards in general, but I admit that might be a distinction too subtle for readers of these forums, I confess.
    blah blah blah, missing the point, blah blah blah

You miss the point. Wizard vs sin - its no contest. The fact that ANY end game wizard EVER beats any end game sin is a testiment to that sins failure. Sins have every 1 vs 1 skill people could have dreamed of prior to TB expansion (and a few that were never in anyone's wildest dreams - a skill that keeps you from being one shot? What? 2 of them? omg).

So for a sin to call any wizard fail is kinda amusing. Roll a wizard, and we will see how good your gaming skill is on a class that didn't have cheat code powers pre-built into it.

Oh, and your right about pvp against a "decent sin". No sin is pro. The class is. In fact, people that only play on, or only pk on, a sin? They are the weakest players of all, ijs. Especially the ones that had to go rank 9 +12 to do it.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    You miss the point. Wizard vs sin - its no contest. The fact that ANY end game wizard EVER beats any end game sin is a testiment to that sins failure. Sins have every 1 vs 1 skill people could have dreamed of prior to TB expansion (and a few that were never in anyone's wildest dreams - a skill that keeps you from being one shot? What? 2 of them? omg).

So for a sin to call any wizard fail is kinda amusing. Roll a wizard, and we will see how good your gaming skill is on a class that didn't have cheat code powers pre-built into it.

Oh, and your right about pvp against a "decent sin". No sin is pro. The class is. In fact, people that only play on, or only pk on, a sin? They are the weakest players of all, ijs. Especially the ones that had to go rank 9 +12 to do it.

Missing the point? I already knew this, and that fact should've been evident to you if you actually took the time to read my first post, and really, I don't think you read it much except that one paragraph about the wizzies and sz.

Second, I do not have a sin on my account, nor have I ever pvped as one or even claimed to have done so. Why do you speak as if I do? Check core, My ex main was in fact a wizzy, and I have pvped quite a bit on it, and people have actually said I'm good. Sure, a 500 kill count is kinda measly compared to someone who tws, or rpks and actually gets red(I NEVER go red), but for lvl it's kinda decent since most of those kills are on sins anyway.

I merely decided to switch my main to mystic because I hated being so genie dependent and not having a chance against any sin who basically knew how to use their skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    100 att lvl and 130 att lvl should be 30%
    acctually from 200%(if u got +100% dmg from att lv then its mean totally 200%) dmg to 230% is 100%->115%=> 15% increased dmg
    chose wizard because I liked the style of not getting hit by mobs and finishing them up with 1 big blow. But the said thing is that this big blow is not always easy to make and when it comes to endgame instances it is getting harder and harder to be a competitive PvE DD. And yes i am one of those odd people doing all quests and atm i am collecting cards for OHT card bosses with my wiz. (5/16 done so far) :D

i made gr13 boot for my wizz with that cards before tideborn in PW MS (ex eu server with lower population and without uber packs in shop).

i liked really because was fun, just few was annoying, like in 99 hell insta the mana leecher bee, few was really easy, anyway i crafted oht gear(exclude ring,belt,weapon,neck,cloack/robe but all armor with atleast 3 socket with g8 hp and 3*pdef like the random options) from that (coz when i made dont was nirvana also r8 was 5k euro there :D)

the last boss after all card is funny (not hard but got random things, like mdef enhanced or assault and hit a bit hard then :D)

have fun for that

P.S.
    CV/Lunar 3 card boss is uterly **** coz in that way we allways stoped, was no ideea how to kill the metal boss in that path with damn long silence aoe and metal def debuff+metal aoe ok but in that time we got +5-8 armors only but so card boss was profitable but nothing else in that path :D
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, after reading all this and seeing how poll is progressing, I have to say I am a bit worried. Thou wizards are still comparable to other classes, I think that they are becoming second or even third choice to players. Existing wizards (especially those lvl 90+) will not perish, at least not for in-game reasons. The class it self will not disappear, at least not overnight, but slowly, or their percentage in a whole will drop, just because population of others will rise.

On the other hand, we have to assume possibilty of new races/classes coming into the picture, which will surely happen. Unless some re-balancing is done, wizard class might become obsolete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nope

Wizzies make great TW alts
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited July 2011
    and really, I don't think you read it much except that one paragraph about the wizzies and sz.

I am not sure you said much else worthy of notice, or that I, at least, commented on anything else. Your point?
    Second, I do not have a sin on my account, nor have I ever pvped as one or even claimed to have done so. Why do you speak as if I do?

Not sure I did.
    Check core

No. My posts are typically about what someone says, not who they are.

And core reveals raw statistics about the player. Those are of little value, generally, since as you later seem to admit, they can be easily manipulated.

Moreover, they have nothing to do with the validity of a person's statements on these forums. A statement holds or falls of its own weight. Referring to coreconnect to determine whether to believe or disbelieve a statement on these forums is a logical fallacy of the first order.
    My ex main was in fact a wizzy, and I have pvped quite a bit on it, and people have actually said I'm good. Sure, a 500 kill count is kinda measly compared to someone who tws, or rpks and actually gets red(I NEVER go red), but for lvl it's kinda decent since most of those kills are on sins anyway.

cool story, bro
    I merely decided to switch my main to mystic because I hated being so genie dependent and not having a chance against any sin who basically knew how to use their skills.

Please go to psychic forum then, along with every other wizard school drop out that couldn't **** the class.
    edited July 2011
    Nope

Wizzies make great TW alts

So do psychics, and archers. Why pick the one that is only good 1 hour each week?

Answer: noone with a brain would, at least not based on the objective attributes of the class.

No, wizards are now solely for those (A) that already have rolled them and have some modest amount of end game gear at least, (B) are Rank 9 and sharded and refined to the teeth (even then, they are rank 9 sin bait), and/or (C) just like the aesthetic qualities of the class, and don't care if they are op in pk, or needed for pve squads, or that tw is only 25 minutes each week most times, etc.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So do psychics, and archers. Why pick the one that is only good 1 hour each week?

Answer: noone with a brain would, at least not based on the objective attributes of the class.

No, wizards are now solely for those (A) that already have rolled them and have some modest amount of end game gear at least, (B) are Rank 9 and sharded and refined to the teeth (even then, they are rank 9 sin bait), and/or (C) just like the aesthetic qualities of the class, and don't care if they are op in pk, or needed for pve squads, or that tw is only 25 minutes each week most times, etc.

Your name fits you, what with all the damn wrist slitting you do.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    I am not sure you said much else worthy of notice, or that I, at least, commented on anything else. Your point?

My point you really shouldn't bother replying to someone else's posts if you're not going to read them.

Not sure I did.
    So for a sin to call any wizard fail is kinda amusing.

That would leave me to believe you did.

No. My posts are typically about what someone says, not who they are.

You told me to roll a wizard, I said to check core in response since I have already rolled a wizard.

cool story, bro
    Roll a wizard, and we will see how good your gaming skill is on a class that didn't have cheat code powers pre-built into it.

Just telling you since you wanted to know :b

Please go to psychic forum then, along with every other wizard school drop out that couldn't **** the class.

So just because someone prefers an almost completely different alternative play style to wizard, it means they can't play it? You admitted it yourself, wizards have very little chance if any at all against sins, so if I reroll because I have trouble against sins on my wizzie, I fail at wiz? Ok, w/e. And psy takes a certain lvl of skill to be good at just like many of the other classes. It doesn't really become a faceroller/afk killer till +10/12 refines.

Replies in red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.