Left and Right Brain Gamers

Options
Saintblu - Sanctuary
Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Recently I been doing a study of left and right brain gamer and see how they effect the game. We live in a left brain world but some of us are indeed right brained. So how do we tell if we are left and right brained? Well here is a small example on what a Right and left would do in a situation.

example: Let's say your car breaks down? A left brain person would go and try and get the proper tool for fixing the car, while a right brain person would try a more creative way to fix it. So how do we tell if we are right and left brain gamers? Well I put together some things a Right and left Brain gamer would do on PWI.

Left brain people, are people who like to do their stuff on scheule, and is more logical. Most left Brain people know what they are doing, and know how long it will take them to complete some.

1. Follows the rules of the game
2. Get annoyed of people who spam world chat all day
3. Good with spelling
4.Good with Math
5.Do not like to take chance on stuff they think will fail
6.Loyal do not guild hop, or will stay married for as long as they could(In game)
7.Respectful towards others
8.Hates people who break the rules
9.Never looks at the whole picture
10.Thinks inside the box
11.Usually does what everyone else is doing in pvp
12.These people are full of fear. example: Will not pvp a group of people without having some kind of help.
12.They are fearless.example:Will try to solo pvp no matter how many times they die
13. Probably blacklist people who they find annoying
14.Do not pvp
15.Knows the lore of perfect world.(story)
16.Prefers to farm instead of cashshop
17.read directions
18.makes a list of every mat they want.
19.do not care for other feelings
20.Believes in the quote(In order for peace expect war)
21.like to correct people
22.does your research

Right Brain people, are people who is creative.They think outside the box. These people are into graphics, art work. Do not like if something takes a long time. Gets bored really easy. Says random things from time to time. Switches subjects really fast. Right brain people make the furtue of which tactics you use in pvp because they are very creative.

1.Barely follows the rules of the game
2.Love spamming world chat
3.Bad spellers
4.Not good with advance math problems.
5.Do not use proper grammar
6.Do not like to do dungeons/raid that will take a long time
7.Lvls very slowly
8.Very creative in pvp
9.Probably quit the game like 3-4time in a role
10.althought they start trouble these people believe in love and peace
11.Cheats on their in game partner
12.They are fearless.example:Will try to solo pvp no matter how many times they die
13.daydreamer
14.thinks in pictures
15.dislike guilds or structures
16.emotional(gets mad very easy)
17.funny
18.disorganized
19.takes risk
20.impulsive
21.listen to music while playing the game
22.when doing quest often wanders around instead of finishing the quest

While the left brainers follows the rules and like to get stuff done. Right brain people are the fun of the game, without the left and right brain people the game will not fuction right. Everyone has some traits from both sides of the brain.(Example: Just because Im right brained does not means I can draw, or just because Im left brained does not means I follow the rules)But one side of your brain dominates the other side of the brain. This test is to see which side you mostly use while your gaming.

I hope this helps you with which side of the brain you use. Ill post a more detailed one when I get the time to. No matter which side of the brain you use, you are smart you just take a diffrent way to solve problems. Look at things diffrent because you think diffrent from the opposite side.
Post edited by Saintblu - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like I'm a left-brainer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda both. I guess I try to be the best of both sides.

Left:
    1. Yes
    2. No.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes, but it's been forever since I had to.
    5. Yes
    6. Yes, but I always find a reason to leave a guild.
    7. Yes
    8. Yes, but only toward important stuff (like at my job).
    9. No. I've lived my life trying to see the big picture.
    10. No. I've always tried to think outside the box.
    11. I don't PvP, so it's hard to say. As a newbie PvP, I would, but I expect that I would start to think outside the box once experienced.
    12. For PvP Yes, but for other stuff No. I learn what I can about how to be skilled enough to survive so that I don't need to be afraid. Honestly, I often run into danger without thinking.

Right:
    1. No
    2. I like to spam, but I'd rather not actually do it in WC for multiple reasons.
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No
    6. Yes, but once I'm there, it's a fun adventure and I just enjoy it.
    7. Yes. v.v
    8. Dunno. Probably.
    9. Oh, **** yes.
    10. I don't start trouble (intentionally).
    11. Nope.
    12. No.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like I'm a left-brainer.

Me personally Im a right brainer. Even thought I take a few traits from my left side. Everyone take traits from both right and left side of their brain but one brain trait will 99.9% of the time take over.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda both. I guess I try to be the best of both sides.

Left:
    1. Yes
    2. No.
    3. Yes
    4. Yes, but it's been forever since I had to.
    5. Yes
    6. Yes, but I always find a reason to leave a guild.
    7. Yes
    8. Yes, but only toward important stuff (like at my job).
    9. No. I've lived my life trying to see the big picture.
    10. No. I've always tried to think outside the box.
    11. I don't PvP, so it's hard to say. As a newbie PvP, I would, but I expect that I would start to think outside the box once experienced.
    12. For PvP Yes, but for other stuff No. I learn what I can about how to be skilled enough to survive so that I don't need to be afraid. Honestly, I often run into danger without thinking.

Right:
    1. No
    2. I like to spam, but I'd rather not actually do it in WC for multiple reasons.
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No
    6. Yes, but once I'm there, it's a fun adventure and I just enjoy it.
    7. Yes. v.v
    8. Dunno. Probably.
    9. Oh, **** yes.
    10. I don't start trouble (intentionally).
    11. Nope.
    12. No.

Your my friend is a left brain person. since you take more traits from the left then the right.
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Looks like I use all of my brain b:cool

Either that or Im bipolar O_0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your my friend is a left brain person. since you take more traits from the left then the right.

Yeah, in high school, I was extremely left brained. I've expanded my thinking a lot since then. Honestly, I expected more on that list in terms of creativity in PW (for right brained).

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's a no-brainer that you won't find much success trying to divide people into two simple categories.

I can only name one world chat spammer who's bad at spelling, for example.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My left brain characteristics
    3. Good with spelling
    6.Loyal do not guild hop, or will stay married for as long as they could(In game)
    7.Respectful towards others (or rather, I'd say "civil", because there are just some people I can't stand)

My right brain characteristics
    4.Not good with advance math problems. (my calculator is ALWAYS open on my comp)
    7.Lvls very slowly (well, depends on what "slowly" means; I won't be the same level for more than 3 weeks at a time--makes me very antsy)

According to this, I'm more left brain gamer than right, but naturally, in every other way, I have the creative brain.

Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm the type who faceroll after getting 5APS.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm the type who faceroll after getting 5APS.

You're a no-brainer.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You're a no-brainer.

Ooo I see.

Actually, no I don't, explain again please?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    your idea of "left brain" people doesn't make a whole lot of sense, to me. for instance, obsessive minmaxers use lots of logic and math to get the most possible benefit out of obscure corners of the game mechanics and rules, but they often think very much outside the box to do it --- and their whole reason for doing it is to, in one sense, NOT "play by the rules" because they want to get advantages players aren't "supposed" to have.

to do it they have to see the whole picture, in detail you usually lose when you try to get a big-picture overview. they also have to risk doing new, unusual things nobody else is doing, so you can't call them fearful.

whoever first realized stacking -int gear could get a non-linear benefit that would quickly become OP was thinking pretty left-brain, but outside the box. logical, left-brainy folks can be plenty creative and rules-flouting too, it just expresses itself differently for them.

(i've got my own personal test for who i consider to be a "left-brain" sort of person: do you think Euler's Identity is beautiful? i do.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree with LenieClarke. That's kinda what I was hoping to point out in my first post. I'm really all over the place on the two lists, if someone actually reads and analyzes all of it.

• firedolphin
    firedolphin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It really seems like you are making the right-brainers stupid, disrespectfull, quick-quiter and unreliable.
    That is not even close!
    There are people with those traits on the right side and on the left side...
    Left brained people are not loyal at all...i know that because i know people who are PURELY left-brained...like my father and my brother, who, like cats, change sides like a chameleon changes colors!
    They are close-minded, stubborn (everyone is a bit, but they are stubborn like a brick!), intelligent (EXTREMELY intelligent...they don't have an IQ of 200, but still, way above the average (it is so annoying to play strategy games with my brother!)), overflowing with pride (seriously, they think they are on top of the world...specially my brother (what a spoiled brat! but how could he not be? my parents give him special treatment...why? that's beyond me)) and they surely couldn't care less with the law! the only reason they even follow it to a certain extent is because they are careful! :/
    And loyalty? you better not expect it...
    I'm not saying that this is a portrait of all left brainers...i'm just saying that your theory is wrong...but you're right about one thing: they excell at math!
    Me? i believe i am a mix of the right side and the left side~ a nice blend! b:chuckle
    here is why:
    -I love the graphics (I refuse to play a game with bad graphics, knowing that there are games with amazing graphics *cough* PW *cough*;
    -I love Art;
    -I am led by emotion, but reason is always there;
    -I am a great chess player (one of my favorite games);
    -I am good at seeing the logic behind things in general;
    -I can see the bigger picture (very open minded);
    -I am respectful;
    -I love order, but i hate schadules;
    -I am a model of the good citizen (i respect the rules);
    -I am loyal;
    -I love to try new brands;
    -I hate following recipes...what's the fun of that? I make my own recipes!
    -I am passionate;
    -My head is always "cool"...i hardly freak out;
    -I am practical; When there is a mess, i solve it, instead of blaming it on someone else or complaining for hours about it;
    -My forgiveness is as vast as the offender's regrett (what is the point of hating who is deelpy sorry?);
    -I am very patiente;
    -I value freedom;
    -I don't PK (my faction doesn't allow it), but, if i did, i would predict the outcome before acting (just like i quickly decide if i should flee or fight back, when i am attacked) and then, if the odds of winning were high, i would attack.
    I personally don't have that much fun PKing randomly...i'd rather fight back or defend a faction member or a friend.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    your idea of "left brain" people doesn't make a whole lot of sense, to me. for instance, obsessive minmaxers use lots of logic and math to get the most possible benefit out of obscure corners of the game mechanics and rules, but they often think very much outside the box to do it --- and their whole reason for doing it is to, in one sense, NOT "play by the rules" because they want to get advantages players aren't "supposed" to have.

to do it they have to see the whole picture, in detail you usually lose when you try to get a big-picture overview. they also have to risk doing new, unusual things nobody else is doing, so you can't call them fearful.

whoever first realized stacking -int gear could get a non-linear benefit that would quickly become OP was thinking pretty left-brain, but outside the box. logical, left-brainy folks can be plenty creative and rules-flouting too, it just expresses itself differently for them.

(i've got my own personal test for who i consider to be a "left-brain" sort of person: do you think Euler's Identity is beautiful? i do.)

I can explain in a more detail way but it will have nothing to do with the game. I was trying to explain this in a pwi style of way. Most of the people in this world think with their left brain because our education system only trains that side of the brain. In that case some people are considered slow because they can't learn as fast as the other person. This is very wrong that person may be slow because he don't think with his left side, he think with his right side. Just recent days are they coming out with programs for the right side of the brain. While a left side is good with academics and always considered the best in class, a right sider brain is that person who sits in class draw and daydream all day. Because the right side of your brain is the creative side/fun side. While the left side is the logic/ understanding the basics side
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It really seems like you are making the right-brainers stupid, disrespectfull, quick-quiter and unreliable.
    That is not even close!
    There are people with those traits on the right side and on the left side...
    Left brained people are not loyal at all...i know that because i know people who are PURELY left-brained...like my father and my brother, who, like cats, change sides like a chameleon changes colors!
    They are close-minded, stubborn (everyone is a bit, but they are stubborn like a brick!), intelligent (EXTREMELY intelligent...they don't have an IQ of 200, but still, way above the average (it is so annoying to play strategy games with my brother!)), overflowing with pride (seriously, they think they are on top of the world...specially my brother (what a spoiled brat! but how could he not be? my parents give him special treatment...why? that's beyond me)) and they surely couldn't care less with the law! the only reason they even follow it to a certain extent is because they are careful! :/
    And loyalty? you better not expect it...
    I'm not saying that this is a portrait of all left brainers...i'm just saying that your theory is wrong...but you're right about one thing: they excell at math!
    Me? i believe i am a mix of the right side and the left side~ a nice blend!

Nah its not wrong, you think the right side is stupid because your trained to think with the left side of your brain. The right side is smart because they draw really good, and the right is the one who pick the future for this wrold. A left side will never agree with the right side. The smarttest man in the world both of them Albert Einstien, and Chris Langan was both right brain people.(Albert is only a thoery) Right brain people are not stupid it's just they solve problem in a more creative way. Believe it or not some times being creative is the best thing in the world.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Right Brain people, are people who is creative.They think outside the box. These people are into graphics, art work. Do not like if something takes a long time. Gets bored really easy. Says random things from time to time. Switches subjects really fast.

3.Bad spellers
    7.Lvls very slowly
    8.Very creative in pvp

Very interesting.

1. Hmm, if you consider soloing a squad-based instance as not following the "rules", then yes.
    2. Yup...
    3. Usually, my spelling is pretty good.
    4. Math isn't my strong points, but I'm not bad in it either. lol
    5. Hmmm, if the moment calls for it, I will not use proper grammar, like txting and such, otherwise, I will use proper grammar.
    6. Yup, this is me. Reason why I hate soloing a FF run, TT2-3 and 3-2. Its annoyingly long.
    7. Yes, I lvl slowly because I get bored of trying to lvl up. FF, BH, CS and WQ kill me.
    8. Hmmm due to lagging in intense PvP, probably not. lol
    9. I've never officially quit, either I will play for a few hours, or a few minutes. Of course, having lots of periods of time just not bother to log, but I personally don't consider that quitting.
    10. Yup, if something bugs me, like hypocrisy, I will address it...........but do believe in peace and love. b:chuckle
    11. Never been married in game. /win
    12. Yes, fearless, soloing Twilight Emperor and Ancient Evil for the first time with a cleric and fail like 5 times before getting it right. Also add a few ragequits in. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

This post just basically confirmed my suspicion reading the OP that this sounds more like one of those ambiguous psychological/personality tests (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) than an something of actual scientific weighing of left-brain vs. right-brain.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Very interesting.

1. Hmm, if you consider soloing a squad-based instance as not following the "rules", then yes.
    2. Yup...
    3. Usually, my spelling is pretty good.
    4. Math isn't my strong points, but I'm not bad in it either. lol
    5. Hmmm, if the moment calls for it, I will not use proper grammar, like txting and such, otherwise, I will use proper grammar.
    6. Yup, this is me. Reason why I hate soloing a FF run, TT2-3 and 3-2. Its annoyingly long.
    7. Yes, I lvl slowly because I get bored of trying to lvl up. FF, BH, CS and WQ kill me.
    8. Hmmm due to lagging in intense PvP, probably not. lol
    9. I've never officially quit, either I will play for a few hours, or a few minutes. Of course, having lots of periods of time just not bother to log, but I personally don't consider that quitting.
    10. Yup, if something bugs me, like hypocrisy, I will address it...........but do believe in peace and love. b:chuckle
    11. Never been married in game. /win
    12. Yes, fearless, soloing Twilight Emperor and Ancient Evil for the first time with a cleric and fail like 5 times before getting it right. Also add a few ragequits in. b:cry

Good to see another right brain person here LOL
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yes. I do.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think the most important thing with this thread is that it's rather inappropriate to try to place people into one category. Most people apparently use different aspects of both the left and right sides of the brain, regardless of whether the test from the OP is accurate. Most people will likely respond that they fit both, thus this thread is kinda pointless.

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is no such a thing to use EITHER right or left. But u can use one side more than another

here is a test for u

test

if u see her turning clockwise direction, then you use probably right side of your brain more

If you see her turning other way, then you use probably left side of ur brain more

left side: logic, speech, reading, structure
    right side: creativity, art, music, body, imaginative, intuition, emotion

as for myself...i see her turning first clockwise. but if i concentrate i can see her turning other way around.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is no such a thing to use EITHER right or left. But u can use one side more than another

here is a test for u

test

if u see her turning clockwise direction, then you use probably right side of your brain more

If you see her turning other way, then you use probably left side of ur brain more

right side: creativity, art, music, body, imaginative, intuation, emotion

as for myself...i see her turning first clockwise. but if i concentrate i can see her turning other way around.

Yes, but that test mostly just relates to the spacial and geometry parts of the vision areas of the brain which are dramatically influenced by the hand that a person prefers to use the most since the parts of the brain that control all of those things are related to how we interact with the outside world. Thus, that test is only for the parts of the brain that involve how we interact with the world, not with how we think.

After I read your summary of the left and right sides of the brain, I immediately saw that I use both sides of my brain quite a bit. Again, I still disagree with placing people into categories.

• Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

here is a test for u

test

right side: creativity, art, music, body, imaginative, intuation, emotion

Done that test many times. Every time I see her turning to the opposite direction from what I saw the previous time. O_0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think the most important thing with this thread is that it's rather inappropriate to try to place people into one category. Most people apparently use different aspects of both the left and right sides of the brain, regardless of whether the test from the OP is accurate. Most people will likely respond that they fit both, thus this thread is kinda pointless.

No thread is not pointless my dear. This thread clearly did what it was supposed to do tell people rather they are left brain people or right brain. As far as categorizing people this is more of a left hand right hand situation. Example: Im right handed, even thro I can do alot of stuff with my left, I can do much more with my right hand. This same thing applys for left and right brain even thro you take something from both side of the brain one of the brains you use more then the other side. This post not saying noone is stupid or smart then the other. It's clearly saying, other people think diffrent from you are not stupid and here is why?
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    After I read your summary of the left and right sides of the brain, I immediately saw that I use both sides of my brain quite a bit. Again, I still disagree with placing people into categories.

i never said you either one or another. i clearly said that you use both parts of your brain, yet you can use one side more than another :) i was good in math, but not good as in art. yet whoever sees the picture clockwise, doesnt mean he suppose to be awesome in art or music. Maybe he is creative? Uses more his intuition than his logic? Which is actually more needed in the economy.

@Ryuukaze
    The major sees it clockwise. I seen some who saw it right away other way around. If you concentrate on the legs and the shadow only, you can control it and turn it back whenever u want to.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Left brain people, are people who like to do their stuff on scheule, and is more logical. Most left Brain people know what they are doing, and know how long it will take them to complete some.

3. Good with spelling
    4.Good with Math
    5.Do not like to take chance on stuff they think will fail
    9.Never looks at the whole picture
    10.Thinks inside the box
    11.Usually does what everyone else is doing in pvp
    12.These people are full of fear. example: Will not pvp a group of people without having some kind of help.

Right Brain people, are people who is creative.They think outside the box. These people are into graphics, art work. Do not like if something takes a long time. Gets bored really easy. Says random things from time to time. Switches subjects really fast.

3.Bad spellers
    7.Lvls very slowly
    8.Very creative in pvp
    Lefts:

nope, but neither do I spam world chat.
    3. Good with spelling

Right:

guess I'll just leave this one at both so it evens out, I do neither)
    7.Lvls very slowly depends on what you call very slowely nowadays... XD
    8.Very creative in pvp

Defently a right-brain for me. I did faction hop a couple of times, however I was loyal to my first faction(I left when they fused with another faction, stuff just changed :/ )
    and I am loyal to my current faction :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ohh this reminds me kind of this test, how everyone has different gaming styles. :)http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/bartle-test-of-gamer-psychology

I got explorer haha. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    o.o Explorer as well
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I got killer o.o

"The Killer motto: "No enemy left standing!" Description:

It's the thrill of the kill. Trophies are okay, but that momentary rush attained from besting an opponent is what it's all about.

People with high Killer scores prefer the player-versus-player aspect of any game more than anything offered by the environment. They relish the adrenaline and challenge of pitting themselves against real people. Not all Killers are gankers as some critics claim. While getting the jump on the unprepared for a quick kill is important fun for some Killers, many prefer group PvP and revel in a well executed team maneuver that blows away the opposing side.
    Secondary influences

* Killer Achievers pit themselves against PvE challenges as well--though often it's a means to an end. A KA often enjoys PvP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) as well as their personal position on competitive ladders and such.
    * Killer Socializers often seek out PvP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances and teams with other players who are interested in doing the same. KS tend to seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PvP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.
    * Killer Explorers like to feel immersed in a virtual worlds and see themselves as a great villain or crusader within that world. They seek out challenges against other players, but they are going to find all the areas of that world. Trust an KE to know all the best ambush spots and sniper perches."