English forums for EU server? (Can GMs please answer?)

Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I am wondering if they will implement English forums for EU server....they already have a French and German one....or is there not going to be an English client for EU servers at all?

Lastly will there be regional bans like the current pwi? Will I be able to play in Taiwan for example?
Post edited by Mustang_Roy - Archosaur on

Comments

• sezzebaby
    sezzebaby Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I wanted to ask the same.

Could we get official answer please?
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Awesome replies from GMs... 5 hours passed lol
    Better go ask it in german forums Roy, they GMs and people over there are much more active and friendly than in here..

I can tell you my guess is No... There aren't any english EU forums made 5 days before the launch, so my guess is that they'll just use this one. Probably we'll create a thread or two called "english language" in the german forums (as they look the most active) and use it there, if they let us xD

For the regional bans I think they'll stay the same as it is now, since servers will be on the same list as the US ones.
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As regular germanforum visitor i can say that nowadays - even if you're speaking english - you're getting more accurate and faster informations in the german forum than here lol