my time -.-

Options
Roland_ - Archosaur
Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
ok so i hear eu servers are coming out, thats great and all but... dude i cant be asked to get back to 80+... you can say im just lazy but i dont cash shop and made this toon the long hard way

it would be cool if they let you send 1 toon over to the new eu severs, and kept it like that for... 3 days?

im in england and im LOVING eu servers, FINALY i can tw and actually take part in events, not just hear from my fac about how awesome it was YAAY b:victory

BUT NUUUUUUUUU now i lose all my gear and my toon...b:cry

this is just an idea for the (im sure) hundreds of people who will be wanting to go to an eu server but will feel tied to the us servers by there toon made with hard work and allot of grinding... even the cash shoppers will feel this... imagine your r9 archer lvl 102. all that cash and stuff but you can hardly tw and miss events. Then BOOM now you can do all that... all you have to do is restart from scratch with nothing and forget your toon O_O

soooooo who thinks this is a good idea?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO ONE SAY "WONT HAPPEN" people like that just ruin forums -.-
Post edited by Roland_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• matte0603
    matte0603 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they could give us a sugestion about send over our acc to the other server if u no want to and i would be realyl interested cause i live in sweden and the tw's and event's and in so wrong time tw is at 5 am same with event its hard to participe then
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If they did, it would be like using Chienkun stones to transfer gear to nirvana knowing PWE. It would also probably get to the point of absurdity.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You having to buy it all over again is kinda the reason why they're even making a new server in the first place.

Apparently they figured out that adding new PvE servers wasn't incentive enough, so we get this. If this flops, we might get a PvP server.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Roland_ - Archosaur
    Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If they did, it would be like using Chienkun stones to transfer gear to nirvana knowing PWE. It would also probably get to the point of absurdity.

lol thats why i said 1 toon, just limited to send 1 toon over using your account to another server 1 time ever