SWI instead of PWI??

Fizzen - Harshlands
Fizzen - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
well sorry guys..been a long run but i think im about done with the game.....
besides not having any quests to do to level, and not into doing FC over and over zzzz,
i just watched a level 60 sin take a 101 barb...repetedly...with no problem....it was crazy...
and the barb quit the game...prob never to return..

my main is a wiz so no hope of ever taking a sin...and that sucks...if ya dont fix this you will see more and more leave game....very small number will go for the start a new char l
ine.

but besides pvp, theres nothing to do anymore...the quests for my level didnt even get me 20% of the way to next level...so im suposed to just do FC over and over from now on???
til 100 then just do nervana? over and over????

better get some more content in there....fix the sins...and stop already, ya dont need anymore classes just more to do in game....and i dont mean quests that require a full squad or even a cleric....more lone wolf stuff....

or never mind and we will just start calling game SWI....cause sins are all there will be
Post edited by Fizzen - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i just watched a level 60 sin take a 101 barb...repetedly...with no problem....it was crazy...
    and the barb quit the game...prob never to return..

Good. A 101 Barb that lost to 60 Sin should uninstall.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Your in cash shop powerleveled newb heaven. People play large sums of US dollars to get to where your are and you are telling us there is nothing to do?
    Just some guy
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Good. A 101 Barb that lost to 60 Sin should uninstall.

+1 ,....................
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    so im suposed to just do FC over and over from now on??? til 100 then just do nervana? over and over????

Yep, that's basically it.... but as for me, I prefer doing just crazy stone and maybe help with FB/BH quests. Takes much longer to level but I'm in no rush to get to 100+.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited July 2011

better get some more content in there....fix the sins...and stop already, ya dont need anymore classes just more to do in game....and i dont mean quests that require a full squad or even a cleric....more lone wolf stuff....

or never mind and we will just start calling game SWI....cause sins are all there will be

the problem is not that there is not enough content the problem is that people just dont want to explore this content because they continue to refuse to do other instances aside from nirvana and FC. On the one hand because it is not worth it like lunar on the other hand because they dont work on their gear anymore but simply go for rank gear or gear from packs. Furthermore the classes are unbalanced so it is not as easy/hard with all the classes.
    People want to make profit and not simply play the game as it is designed to play. And while it is getting easier for 5 aps chars or good equipped endgame chars the average player and espcially the non cash players are hindered from farming because the instances are horribly hard to complete like TT 3-X.

So in my opinion we need updates for the old classes and fair pve settings for all and not more content

greetz harm0wnie
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well... yes
    It is supposed 'theres no absolutely stronger class in Perfect World' but assasins are just overpowered, i mean, you can be happily killing mobs and from the nothing an assasin stuns u doing like 15 hits before u snap out from stun, 15 hits from which the 80% where criticals, in other words if ure arcane u will die before the stun ends, and if ure another class, u gonna have 50% life w/o have used at least 1 single skill
    I have heard that phisycs can kill assasins easily, so at the end Tideborns are the strongest class in all PWI, ah sorry, TWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]