Europe Servers

Amenkillerin - Sanctuary
Amenkillerin - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
You all heard about the rumors, next week or maybe later (couse they never make it to the official planned deadline) will MAYBE finally after 1 year complaining a european server opened.

Whats your thoughts, wishes?

Im actually so much into my Sanc-Server now, there is no way i would switch, even couse usually eropean People are not the most friendly ones b:laugh

But if they make an european pvp-Server... hmmm maybe i will make 1 char over there too, just to finally try it out, and on a fresh pvp server it would be for sure more fun,

... but if its pvp there is no use to participate in events, couse u will get most likely killed and dont get actual event fun at all,
and the european server should actually all about finally be able to try out events.
So most likely if one will come, it will be a pve one.

What scares me even more... what if all new european players will go to the european server, then on our old servers the people from my country will someday die out b:cry
Am i forced to change to an european server then? Just to be able to talk with people in my language as well? b:shocked

so.... noooooo i really dont want an european extra server b:surrender

just make those damn times more random! celestrial tiger event and others, just twice at day: every 12 hours
Post edited by Amenkillerin - Sanctuary on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.