Mystic summon experiment

Options
mistressmuerta
mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Mystic
i was playing my msytic today which is only lvl 56 but a rather genius thought crossed my mind...if the summons stats are based on some % of your own is it possible to super amp a summon using a dew of star before summoning...i already tested by using sparks b4 summoning and its attack went up by about 200 base....if any higher lvl msytics that are capable of using a dew of star please test this out...i already know it is not practical since you would waste a dew of star to boost your summon but then again u could always wait until your apoc c/d is over as well...just a theory
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i was playing my msytic today which is only lvl 56 but a rather genius thought crossed my mind...if the summons stats are based on some % of your own is it possible to super amp a summon using a dew of star before summoning...i already tested by using sparks b4 summoning and its attack went up by about 200 base....if any higher lvl msytics that are capable of using a dew of star please test this out...i already know it is not practical since you would waste a dew of star to boost your summon but then again u could always wait until your apoc c/d is over as well...just a theory

after a bit more testing i realized i had a cleric buff from the bh scratch this post spirit gift lol fail
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mistressmuerta, no buff can improve your summon. Plain as that.
    Gear, their shards and char points can improve, and a lot. But nothing else
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mistressmuerta, no buff can improve your summon. Plain as that.
    Gear, their shards and char points can improve, and a lot. But nothing else

Be sure to point out that only points in vit effect summons. But mag doesn't, so an LA mystic's summons would have the same attack power as an AA's with the same weap, for example. That is purely example though, I am not an advocate for LA build ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    are you sure? i have a feeling that magic points affect a bit the chi pool and a bit the attack that they have, as well as elemental defenses, and that strength adds physical defense...

But dex has no effect on the summon.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So if you load up on hp and vital gear before casting you get more hp's on the summon? But there is not way to effect attack or resists?
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Be sure to point out that only points in vit effect summons. But mag doesn't

Mag does affect summons. It just boosts mp though.