A good alt for seeker?

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
I was wondering a good alt for seeker. Naturally I only got a sin for bp and thats it. Anything else better?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A cleric is always a nice addition for buffs and heals :)
    I have a lvl 30 cleric which follows me around while I grind. After a pull my hp usually drops to half and it saves pots to have my cleric heal me b:laugh

inb4poll b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    For a Seeker, well like most others might say it would be a cleric, our buffs are great (probably the best in the game), rez just in case of you dying, Heals so you can be able to tank bosses and farm for mats for profit, BB,RB, Wings of Protection (or WoP for short), etc... Cleric's are probally the best alt to have for most classes. lol b:laugh

Other than a Cleric I can say Mystic, since they also got heals and their rez buff, Salvation buffs, they can help with AoE debuffs with plants/Storm Mistress or Crag combo for DD and etc. But Mystics are more mana costly than Clerics but both are a good choices.

Hope this helps! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    A cleric is always a nice addition for buffs and heals :)
    I have a lvl 30 cleric which follows me around while I grind. After a pull my hp usually drops to half and it saves pots to have my cleric heal me b:laugh

inb4poll b:avoid

Xd but how would you multiclent the cleric to heal. I just wonder if that is effective as me using bp while i voretex XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM, stash the gears and farm with it.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Xd but how would you multiclent the cleric to heal. I just wonder if that is effective as me using bp while i voretex XD

That's a good question, I can't really say a guaranteed to that but what I can say is that it takes practice, the alt you are using should have macro heals so you won't just be spamming BB all of the time (even though BB is good for big pulls) and using up all of your pots, and you should keep an eye on you alt so it won't be dying or out of MP.

But with the right skill should be able to micro manage and profit, and it should be just as effective if not more effective than just using a sin for BP. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    That's a good question, I can't really say a guaranteed to that but what I can say is that it takes practice, the alt you are using should have macro heals so you won't just be spamming BB all of the time (even though BB is good for big pulls) and using up all of your pots, and you should keep an eye on you alt so it won't be dying or out of MP.

But with the right skill should be able to micro manage and profit, and it should be just as effective if not more effective than just using a sin for BP. b:pleased

Thanks for your help i have decided, i will use bm. Since it can share with my gear, and when my seeker is finished, he can borrow the gear and get tt99. :) Plus bm is pretty kewl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]