Level 94 seeker but thinking of being bm for farming

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hello I love seeker and really enjoying it. But at end game and level 100 the only way I will make coin to get the rank gear or gear is delta and bh 100 which takes time. I thinking of bm since I already gotten a level 80 but I have to buy some of it's gear. Also I would probably need stuff for aps which probably coast alot before I am even considered for nirvana. Yes I know I should find a faction but yeah. Basically I want to know if it's worth the effort to get bm to 100 and two whether even getting the gear and fists to aps is affordable and possible to get without cashbuying. Thanks if you reply. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you're gonna make a bm just for nirvana i wouldn't do it, nirvana really isn't that great for making money until 2x then it's not bad if you find a decent team. Bm's are decent farmers but sins can do most things better pve wise with enough cash.

I'd suggest if you wanna make another account, make a cleric because they start off with wings, so you can fly to archo and set up a cat shop. Merchant, it's your best bet to making money in this game. Before you ask me when to merchant, merchant anything, literally you'll make a profit if you sell anything at a higher price then you bought it at.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you're gonna make a bm just for nirvana i wouldn't do it, nirvana really isn't that great for making money until 2x then it's not bad if you find a decent team. Bm's are decent farmers but sins can do most things better pve wise with enough cash.

I'd suggest if you wanna make another account, make a cleric because they start off with wings, so you can fly to archo and set up a cat shop. Merchant, it's your best bet to making money in this game. Before you ask me when to merchant, merchant anything, literally you'll make a profit if you sell anything at a higher price then you bought it at.

Thanks i will continue on my seeker, and farm and grind and learn to merchant a bit. I already got a sin alt btw, so no need to make a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]