Dissolve a faction

Abrahms - Dreamweaver
Abrahms - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Like the thread says, I formed a faction for alts when the "real" faction was running out of room. Since then, the faction died and I joined a faction with lots and lots of room. The faction leader (me) has kicked everyone else from the faction. How do I kill the My-Alt faction to let the leader join the new faction?
Post edited by Abrahms - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Abrahms - Dreamweaver
    Abrahms - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Never mind, I created "DisposableOne" to join the faction, abdicated to him, and deserted the faction. I will then delete the character. Anyways, is there a more elegant way to accomplish this?
  • KLisa - Dreamweaver
    KLisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ^^Thats maybe the only way. But I would try to sell the faction instead of destroying it of some kind.b:bye
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you go to the person who makes factions there is an option of *disband faction* it doesn't cost anything and it completely removes the faction.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you go to the person who makes factions there is an option of *disband faction* it doesn't cost anything and it completely removes the faction.

Not if the faction is lvl 2 or lvl 3
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh :( didnt realize that, thought it was for all. sorry