i have a few questions

rumpleteazer78
rumpleteazer78 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
whats the best place for a lvl 68 mystic, to hyper lvl?

and whats the best way for a mystic to lvl there pets, ( would mice bashing in the cube of fate work well)?
Post edited by rumpleteazer78 on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    mystic summons summon at the level of the mystic, there is o need to level them.

and the best place, um.. get into FC, or perhaps you can take the sandedge basilisks. a lvl 63 shaodu cub can
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As mentioned, Mystic summons level with the Mystic, so there is no need to level them.

I would recommend you read Mystic guides in the appropriate forum and rather than power level, take the time to learn your class. It'll save you and your future squads a lot of grief.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what server do you play on, and what is your character name?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you play on Lost City, come to Silver pool. I want some free kills for my sin :D
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yasrae - Sanctuary
    Yasrae - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As mentioned, Mystic summons level with the Mystic, so there is no need to level them.

I would recommend you read Mystic guides in the appropriate forum and rather than power level, take the time to learn your class. It'll save you and your future squads a lot of grief.
    ya a lot of ppl dont ever take time to learn the class they play they just want to have that super end game gear and try to look like they achieved something. In reality when the go to do things like Vana and FCC the squad ends up hating them because they mess up big time and get the squad killed.